ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

4 pot options

172 cup, Impreza P1
Thinking about what options there are for 4 pots that will fit under 15" wheels.

1) wilwoods?
2) megane 197/225 brembos?
3) 406 brembos?
4) anything else?

Also, what size of spacers would be needed for each to make them fit both my et37 superlegera and 2118's?

Cheers for any help!

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
What disc size are you looking at?

I've got a photo on my pc somewhere from a thread on here where a guy had the 300mm hi-spec kit under 15" 2118.

The wilwood 295mm kit fits without spacers iirc

I have 406 brembos with 300mm scenic discs. But the wheels i have fitted are 16" superleggeras with ET37 and 16mm spacers, although you will get away with 10mm spacers providing you don:t mind minimal clearance.

Everyone says you cannot fit 15's with this setup but imo you can with the right wheel, i tried a standard 15" wheel and it only just caught the caliper.

I reckon (and will try if someone is local with 15"alloys) that they will fit providing there isn't too much of a lip on the inside of the alloy.

Maybe not the most helpful post. ;)

172 cup, Impreza P1
I have 406 brembos with 300mm scenic discs. But the wheels i have fitted are 16" superleggeras with ET37 and 16mm spacers, although you will get away with 10mm spacers providing you don:t mind minimal clearance.

Everyone says you cannot fit 15's with this setup but imo you can with the right wheel, i tried a standard 15" wheel and it only just caught the caliper.

I reckon (and will try if someone is local with 15"alloys) that they will fit providing there isn't too much of a lip on the inside of the alloy.

Maybe not the most helpful post. ;)

Martin, this is the setup I'm thinking about as I can make brackets to suit but don't know if it is possible at all to fit under 15" wheels so anything you could do to prove possible would be very helpful mate.

172 cup, Impreza P1

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
I running Alcons- but they were 2.5k- good job I didn't pay for them.

172 cup, Impreza P1
why the 4 pots?
some hc max discs and some ds2500 pads is all the stopping power you need

Lol, you having a laugh? I currently have brembo max discs and pagid blues which are a very good combo but with soon 300+bhp and being used solely on track, I need some more stopping power.

Regarding DS2500, defo not a track pad and if you think they are, you're not trying on track.