ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

4 today around and about Southend

172 cup
Once again i was in Southend in the works vehicle and i spot loads of Clios, one day i'll spot them in my own car and be able to wave! :eek:

Well... i spotted at LY R26 at around 10.50 on the A130 heading away from Southend,
A black 1*2 at around 11.10 on the way in to southend (not sure how far along) but we were in the 40 limit with all the cameras!
A silver 182 at 11.25 heading away from Southend in the more built up area!
And last but not least a Blue 172 cup at about 13.25 parked up along the sea front!

Anyones? Sorry for the vagueness! I don't know any road names in Southend and i was concentrating on our work guy in the back that was trying to pull the inside lining from the roof off!! :mad:

CLIO Iceberg 172
how is it i never get spotted lol,
i spotted a few about yesterday too,
i saw a black 172 down earls hall avenue, about 1030 sat morning
i saw a blue 172 parked down hamlitcourt road at about 930 on friday night
a blacked out, black 1.2 followed me during the week into southend and went into the carpark behind pizza express with me trying to park also had xenons poss a retro fit,

RS 182 (titanium)
i was heading out of southend bout 10:45 saturday in a silver 182, was around the tesco/kent elms area on me way to footie

RS 182 (titanium)
might have been, i know i see about 2 or 3 each day, so there must be a few of us about from the area :D

172 cup
Lol... such a common car these Clios! :rasp: ;)

How comes you didn't come along to our mini meet in Southend?

172 cup
Sorry Craig :(
As OP i was busy watching what the guy in the back was up to (pulling the lining off the roof :S) Looked over and there was a sport!
Am i forgiven! :)

RS 182 (titanium)
soz, i would have done but didnt know anything about it, im rarely on this site to be honest, you'll have to PM me when the next 1 comes about :)

RB 182 Cup
ive seen a few silver sports, a 172 with the number plate sport ac or something. See a silver 182 today down by thorpe bay broadway but non of them seem to respond to flashes lol. Mines got steelies on the front btw

RS Clio 172 mk2
SP02T AC is me :rasp: can't say i've seen any flashes tho lol :S where did you see me alex?

RB 182 Cup
ive seen you around thorpe bay broadway quite alot (i live down maplin way) and just out and about really

RS Clio 172 mk2
lol yeh i drive down the seafront everyday to work and home. i live in the garrison. i'm a postie so always about somewhere lol, what colours your car?

RS Clio 172 mk2
did you used to have a gold clio with that same number plate on?? i'm sure i've seen that before??

RS Clio 172 mk2
yeh maybe thats what i'm thinking of then :S u thought about getting an rs? i used to have a 1.2 old shape clio before & the change from that to this is mad. would like a 197 though, had this one for a while now

RS 182 (titanium)
im hardly ever spotted on here, see quite a few tho.. i see a nice silver 172 almost everyday, Sport AC :rasp:. Am i correct Chen'y son