ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

4 X PE's from Kwik Fit............

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Yeah they have 25% off if you buy four tyres deal at the minute at my local one.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
For 205 width, that'd be a great price! I got mine for £80 each but only through a big work discount, was quoted £100 minimum elsewhere.

Golf GTD Mk7
are they defo pe2? not pe's? and 205 16inch? if pe2 that is a good price. the only place that comes close is costco when they have a deal on.

RS Megane 225F1
I used to always get mine from quickfit 205's, much cheaper than anywhere and drive in drive out....

Only when this 25% offer is running though ;)

R26
I need one PE2 and another taking off my spare, and fitting also tracking & balancing doing, may pay kwik fit a visit at these prices :)

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
great deal tbh, mine cost me £384 a couple months back and that was even with the best trade discount the tyre place offer our company!

Da

Less
Coming in at £401.80 for me for 205's.
The price above is for 195's.

Last edited:
  BMW F21 125d
£401 for 205/45/16,

NW Performance, I must remember you soon, £95 fitted & balanced per corner is a very good price!

Clio 182 Trophy. No. 189
I did have a discount code for that and yes they were 205's. Also doing a £40 free petrol voucher if you buy 4 Michelin tyres!!

Tyres no longer on their website!?