ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

40-60mm lowerd pics

mk2 slow. . .
basically im hoping to lower my lil put put soon! but un decided on what springs to get, ive heard so many different reviews one each. I want to run them on standard shocks but yet i want it to be low but practical!

idealy 50mm would be amazing, but i dont think you can get 50mm lowering springs.

would be grateful for any pics of either 40 - 60mm lowered so i can get a better idea as to what i want, and also please say how much lowered and what on please!

cheers

andy

F56 MINI Cooper S
Lowered 40mm on apex springs

Jordisbeast048.jpg

Go 60mm. There's no point doing 40mm at all you'll get bored with it - I did.
Mine is down 60mm on 16s and it doesnt rub in the slightest, gets over every speed bump in sight, and easily goes up multistories. So it's not exactly impractical either.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Go 60mm. There's no point doing 40mm at all you'll get bored with it - I did.
Mine is down 60mm on 16s and it doesnt rub in the slightest, gets over every speed bump in sight, and easily goes up multistories. So it's not exactly impractical either.
Agree, i've gone with 40mm but bored already (fitted on saturday). Cant go 60mm though cus insurance do not like it.

Heres 2 poor pics of mine without then with 40mm.

SG100623.jpg

DSC00273.jpg

A white and black one
Sure you can get a 50-45mm from eibach, demon tweeks, 45 back 50 front, i currently have 30mm, but looking to go lower(can't afford coil overs)

mk2 slow. . .
jungle jim that looks spot on ride height for me! what size wheels are they? as ill be on the dynamique alloys but there sprayed black, so mini 172 wheels :D

are they still on the standard shocks? if so whats the ride of them like, and weres the best place to get them? any links atall please?

H22A7 Accord Type R
springs.jpg

40mm Apex springs.........

robssilver.jpg

60mm Apex shocks + springs

shib7.jpg

60mm Apex shocks and springs on 17s

autog1.jpg

Best performance is the Apex 40mm Kit..... lower / more bounce is the 60mm Apex kit, not quite as controlled as the 40.

Cheers, Rob.

1.2 Dynamique billabong
jungle jim that looks spot on ride height for me! what size wheels are they? as ill be on the dynamique alloys but there sprayed black, so mini 172 wheels :D

are they still on the standard shocks? if so whats the ride of them like, and weres the best place to get them? any links atall please?

the wheels are 17s mate so fill the arches a bit more than 15's, yet 15's will make it closer to the ground. they are still on standard shocks, on 17's the ride can be a little hard as i have low profile tyres but when i had my 15's on it was perfect, it felt pretty much like standard in terms of comfort just will a lot less body roll and more feedback of the road.

they sell them on www.potn.co.uk mate under cobra springs