ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

40/60mm Lowering Photo's Please

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Hey peeps,

Just wanting anyone with a 1.2 16v to post pics if you've had your car lowered by either 60mm or 40mm, please could you state. Im just making up my mind, but Im going to be using standard shocks, so Im not sure. Thanks, :)

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
40mm or there abouts, eibach sportlines

05102009030.jpg

IMG_0609.jpg

IMG_0610.jpg

IMG_0613.jpg

clio campus sport
heres my bad lad lowered 60mm on standard springs hahaha

before espace splitter
DSCF0818.jpg

after splitter was put on
DSC00524.jpg

cheers n just so you no it would be better to go 60mm lol so it saves you buyin 35-40mm springs n then deciding you would like to go further down lol

benjy

clio campus sport
how the fcuk am i tool ya cheeky feck. she/he asked for pics off ppls clios lowered 40/60mm which i did , my springs aint chopped n dave88 dont see any pics off your clio up do ya!!!

Megane Trophy #147
from this

sarah205.jpg

to this

SDC10200.jpg

and yes i know the wheels are gash! but they are staying 'til i can afford to replace them with 2118s

clio campus sport
how did i get it that low !! dunno really just ended up like that n the 1st pic its looks really low coz grass is long look at tyres n how deep they go past tyres n splitter helps it look low ish i think but wud never cut springs thats ridiculous

TTRS & V50
how did i get it that low !! dunno really just ended up like that n the 1st pic its looks really low coz grass is long look at tyres n how deep they go past tyres n splitter helps it look low ish i think but wud never cut springs thats ridiculous

Are you retarded ? 'Dunno it just ended up like that', well if thats the case, i suspect you have 4 broken springs !

clio campus sport
"KID" hahahahahahaha yeppp or8 then chief, quality n sorry "MY BAD" yes i did mean shockers ooohhh my god dont have a hernia over it.

OOHHHH and NICKHARDING speaking off kids hahahahaha im 6 yrs older than you so now whose "kid" did you get your mummys permission to come on this site

MK3

Dynamiqueee
"KID" hahahahahahaha yeppp or8 then chief, quality n sorry "MY BAD" yes i did mean shockers ooohhh my god dont have a hernia over it.

OOHHHH and NICKHARDING speaking off kids hahahahaha im 6 yrs older than you so now whose "kid" did you get your mummys permission to come on this site

Nice

Your not going to last long on here lol

clio campus sport
well im truly sound, it just fair cheeses me off when 1 person make's a little error like that n then everyone who thinks there 10 bobs think they can have a go n jump on the band wagon,

yes i hold my hands up i said springs instead offf shocker not the end off the world, does that then give him permission to call me retarded or a kid no lol, so im not going to sit back n watch nicely,

n aint havin a do at you pal just annoys me

MK3

Dynamiqueee
People on here tend to take things way to seriously, and jump at the opertunity to have a dig at someone else. It's not them being horrible, it's just the way CS seems to be lol. You'll get used to it soon enough

well im truly sound, it just fair cheeses me off when 1 person make's a little error like that n then everyone who thinks there 10 bobs think they can have a go n jump on the band wagon,

yes i hold my hands up i said springs instead offf shocker not the end off the world, does that then give him permission to call me retarded or a kid no lol, so im not going to sit back n watch nicely,

n aint havin a do at you pal just annoys me

One Phat Clio
whats the best spring to buy? im thinking of lowering my clio, after seeing these pictures i really wanna go 60mm! Will i require more than just springs?

S4 Avant
how the fcuk am i tool ya cheeky feck. she/he asked for pics off ppls clios lowered 40/60mm which i did , my springs aint chopped n dave88 dont see any pics off your clio up do ya!!!

Ya don't see any pictures of my car, because it's on coilovers. Not magically lowered 60mm on standard springs.

Vectra
Hi , Im thinking of lowering my Renault Clio Expression 1.2 , I want to lower it 60mm front and rear and ive been told by many people that I need to buy new dampers and shocks , do I need to buy new dampers and shockers if I go 60mm??

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
shocks and dampers are the same thing buddy, its not impreitive to buy them but it is the Best bet as the standard dampers are designed to work with the rates & height of the standard springs so putting springs that are half the height wont do them much good.