ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

40/60mm Lowering Photo's Please

Clio 172 PH1, Mini
shocks and dampers are the same thing buddy, its not impreitive to buy them but it is the Best bet as the standard dampers are designed to work with the rates & height of the standard springs so putting springs that are half the height wont do them much good.

Yeah the Clio eats them for breakfast! I've already replaced 2 and now I've got to replace another. So in a way its worth saving up some pennies for coilovers.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Either coilovers or a spring and damper kit are your best bets. Obviously the latter being the cheaper deal.

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Start your own thread matey.

p.s Mine on coilovers now btw, lol, didn't even know this thread was still going.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
60mm springs ruined the ride on our DCI - not sure what they'd be like on uprated shocks though.........

ive had apex -60mm springs with apex dampers on one clio and just -60mm apex springs on my dci and the one with dampers was pretty good, stiff but rebounded fine, the one on just springs was a mess lol the dampers were on 140k right enough! lol

renault clio 1.2 16v
40mm or there abouts, eibach sportlines

05102009030.jpg

IMG_0609.jpg

IMG_0610.jpg

IMG_0613.jpg

love this what did you use to do the fogs yellow ?

Clio182, 88'Scirocco
I know its springs..... just buy some coilies.

DSC01167.jpg

40mm on rear, plus boot full and 2 bikes on the roof and must be about 50ish on the front with 16" wheels

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
A little off topic now i suppose but that guy before was hilarious! I thought he was my age by the way he typed/spoke. He didn't even realise what was going on. Utter fool.

Oh and above is gorgeous!

1.4 Dynamique
6035895612_8bb9ef7337_b.jpg

Lowered 60mm on Gmax springs from demon tweeks, was thinking about getting 40 springs because I though 60 might be too low, but they are just about right.

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Seeming as everyone is whoring up a thread I made last year, here's mine since I made this thread on coilovers now.

003-2.jpg