ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

430hp R26.R Dyno Graph :)

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
385790_271450302897437_202606226448512_755376_2049658525_n.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Without sounding like a t**t I actually hate RR printouts.

He'll take somones eye out in the pub with all that waving.

Impressive none the less. Spec list?

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
Without sounding like a tw*t I actually hate RR printouts.

He'll take somones eye out in the pub with all that waving.

Impressive none the less. Spec list?

No offence but customers don't generally buy a package like this with no proof of what it can do!

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
Spec:

CP Pistons
Catcams rods and cams
Forge Intercooler
Custom Exhaust
Mani
... Custom Intake
Custom Boost Pipe
Garrett GTX3071 on a Tial 0.82
housing
Tial Wastegate
850cc Injectors
ECU mapped to suit
Custom
Fuel Rail
Fuel Return
Turbosmart FPR
Helix Clutch & Flywheel

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
No offence but customers don't generally buy a package like this with no proof of what it can do!

No offence but you're hardly going to tell him it added 50bhp after spending that kind of wedge. I'm just no into RR's really.

Strange how it's only non-Renaults that need 4WD for this sort of power.

FYI dk will still almost keep up in his stock Meg 250 :eek:

On a SRS note. Fair play!

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
No offence but you're hardly going to tell him it added 50bhp after spending that kind of wedge. I'm just no into RR's really.

It's my own car that i develop all the upgrades on, they dyno is a tool for mapping and making sure it's producing the power it should be if used correctly. You dont have to be "into" dyno's but they are a much needed tool for mapping things like this! You actually sound a little like a road mapper thats anti dyno ;)

e91 330d/type r mini
impresive mate, i need a go :)
sorry i didnt make it back down today i was running round like a looney trying to sort a few things out ;)
will let you know how i get on tomorrow.

172/1.2/E30
Impressive R26R.

Are the Ford boards so bad that the FRP/FRS fanboys spend most of their time on CS.net? SRS question bruv.

Z4
Jesus that's a healthy figure for a megane!
How does it drive? Must be a handful, even with LSD it must ruin the handling a little...

Girls, keep it on topic, you're officially ruining the forum with this crap all the time!

e91 330d/type r mini
Jesus that's a healthy figure for a megane!
How does it drive? Must be a handful, even with LSD it must ruin the handling a little...

Girls, keep it on topic, you're officially ruining the forum with this crap all the time!
i drove this car when it had around 380bhp and it put the power down very well, it would out handle, out drag and outbrake my m3 all day long,

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
It wouldn't surprise me. Standard it probably shows up some serious metal.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
That is beyond ridiculous! If you don't mind me asking, how much does it cost to get 430bhp of a megane?

What's the bhp/tonne? Must be silly :)

Can I have a go on the 26th? :eek:

Megane 225 F1
Holy s**t that's impressive. That's a bit of paper to be proud of.

Like others have said, any vids / pics of this?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Four hundred and thirty horsepower in a megane.... FLOL!!!

Thats insane, fair play to RS Tuning. Certainly know their stuff!

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
After taking one apart I personally don't think the gear set will handle abuse with this torque but it should be ok if you are sensible

Video of DK passing you on full boost?

In all seriousness though, that's an impressive output with a ridiculous old school kick in the back when it has spooled up. How are you finding the GTX series of Garretts Paul? I thought these were meant to be pretty quick spool wise.

Video of DK passing you on full boost?

dk runs 0.97 bar and would easily almost keep up with a Veyron running 200bar. Right?

LOL at him boasting at pwnting Clios on track in his R26, but hiding the fact that he was running 260+bhp.