ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

430hp R26.R Dyno Graph :)

SRS. Who mashes the power down in a corner? Doesn't matter if you've got 300hp or 500hp. You can't just drive around everywhere with your foot to the floor. Granted this car is going to be a bit of a handful, but it's also going to be great fun and extremely fast. So there is a point. RWD rimmers make me laugh. Like you can use full power mid corner in a 430hp RWD car without swapping ends? The throttle is not a switch.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
SRS. Who mashes the power down in a corner? Doesn't matter if you've got 300hp or 500hp. You can't just drive around everywhere with your foot to the floor. Granted this car is going to be a bit of a handful, but it's also going to be great fun and extremely fast. So there is a point. RWD rimmers make me laugh. Like you can use full power mid corner in a 430hp RWD car without swapping ends? The throttle is not a switch.

so you are saying that a rwd car with big power keeping it planted through the corner is a bad idea?

difference between rwd and fwd if you have loads of power in a fwd and go in to a corner and put the power on and the wheels spin you just get masses of understeer and go straight rather than round a corner... rwd if you spin the wheels with power you end up with over steer which is a lot more controllable and catchable than understeer...

Clio 1.2 - 41k miles
Screw the dyno figures its a quick car either way!! The work that's been done is amazing!! Nice job RS tuning. Any chance of some vids? I only read a couple of pages so I may have not seen a video if one was posted.

Evo 5 RS
Both have their advantages and disadvantages

let me just end this debate right now

Quattro.

P.S, 430bhp in a Megane is going to be a barrel of laughs - question it all you want.. it's awesome!

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
387676_273233019385832_202606226448512_760606_1531243294_n.jpg
Thats better, got some torque now :)

Cooksport Fleet
I have driven and raced plenty of powerful fwd, rwd and 4wd cars. The megane chassis handles 370bhp easily with some sort of LSD. You just need to be progressive when applying the throttle.

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
I need to change the map sensor so I can go to 2 bar, that's where this turbo is most efficient!

Assuming you are still on a 2871 I suspect there's not that much left if its already doing 370hp and 380lb, any graphs?

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
Hi Andy!

I need some road tyres, something like 595 RS-R's and would defo be intertested in the slicks as it will need them to get the power down now :)

Lionel Richie
Pilot sport cups, let me tinker with the suspension and that'll be proper bo, i'm coming ooop north asap!!

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
It's big for a 2.0l 4 pot!

Have you ever driven one on a 35 pusing 500+ to the wheels? It's not happening unless you get the BIG slicks on there!