ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

450bhp Pug 106 Detailed

I can not imagine how fast that car is ! It'll be a weapon (assuming it's driveable) but i'm not keen on it.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
DSCF1572.jpg

Over 350bhp! I've got wood.

dci126 & H&R'd 1*2
Also it has federal and marangoni rubber, i mean wtf, surelly after spending all that money and effort on it you'd think they'd put decent tyres on it,
but no, ditchfnders première classe

That said it looks mental though

182 Trophy
his progress blog on 106owners is massive, ill post it up soon if people wanna have a gander at it

its something like 380 at the wheels and 450 at the fly
is an animal, he also has an onboard vid on youtube, the passenger just starts swearing when he nails it haha

I think i've seen or heard about this car before, I swear it was mentioned on here a while ago ?? Or was someone selling it ?

421 Cammed 172
I hate seeing comments like 'It's still only ever going to be a 106' or ' Bit it's still a 106, why not buy****'

I'd rather be driving the fastest 106 in the UK than having just another standard M3 on the road.

Walking down the footpath my head would turn at the 106 many times over the M3, But maybe that's just me.

There seems to be a group of people in this world that don't understand that you can enjoy a car, that it's not just to go from A to B, But sometimes just to go from A back to A with alot of fun inbetween.

My 2 cents..

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I hate seeing comments like 'It's still only ever going to be a 106' or ' Bit it's still a 106, why not buy****'

I'd rather be driving the fastest 106 in the UK than having just another standard M3 on the road.

Walking down the footpath my head would turn at the 106 many times over the M3, But maybe that's just me.

There seems to be a group of people in this world that don't understand that you can enjoy a car, that it's not just to go from A to B, But sometimes just to go from A back to A with alot of fun inbetween.

My 2 cents..

Indeed. Some cars are there for a quick blast around. The Pug 106 and Clio Valver/Williams are these kinda cars.

182 Trophy

My 2 cents..

i'm with you on that mate, people who make comments like that on detailing world only do so because half of them know nothing about cars apart from how to clean them, comments like oh why not buy an m3 etc realy annoy me, yes go buy an m3 and see how much you get hammered by a kid in a 106 thats only cost him 10k, they are comparing cars with it that have the same power but are forgetting this car will weigh around the 900kg mark
and for the money hes spent on that, theres nothing atall you can buy with 550 bhp per tonne, its the same power to weight as a veyron
yes it wont put it down well but i think thats hillarious, spinning in 5th must be something special

and it was me who mentioned it on here a while back, i linked the progress blog up

I like 106 gti's a lot (a mate had one for years ages ago) I just don't like the look of that one, the wheels & twin lights etc don't do it for me.

Howell

ClioSport Club Member
  172, Crafter, A3

My 2 cents..

well said, totally agree with you!

what a car though!

421 Cammed 172
I like 106 gti's a lot (a mate had one for years ages ago) I just don't like the look of that one, the wheels & twin lights etc don't do it for me.

I think the NS one feeds his filter but i agree with you, the redundant fog light holes could have been a better option.

Although morettes with 2 lights missing does make it look raw and to the point. I'd get out of his f**king way - lol

Renaultsport Clio 172 Cup
lol at all the haters on here! its not 'just' a pug tho isit...you dont 'just' get pugs like this everyday.

would love to see a video of this being driven!

awsome work

Turbos.
Awesome. What engine?

Don't agree with this balls about preferring one to something like an M3 though. I'm not knocking the car in the slightest, but 99% of people still think you're just another chav driving a modified hot hatch. After a while most people grow up and prefer an all rounder.

421 Cammed 172
Awesome. What engine?

Don't agree with this balls about preferring one to something like an M3 though. I'm not knocking the car in the slightest, but 99% of people still think you're just another chav driving a modified hot hatch. After a while most people grow up and prefer an all rounder.

If they don't like the car then thats fine. But the guys over at DW have blatantly slagged the car off infront of it's owner, who's probably proud of the money or work thats gone into it.

J03

MX5 1.8

My 2 cents..

same here. end of the day the car you created will always be your own, as a true car enthusiast id be very proud to own that and all the effort i put in is worth while.
buying a more powerful car is easy when you have the money. but theres alot more involvement with you and the car if you create something like this, you also learn s**t loads too, if your M3 or ferrari broke ud be clueless to as where to start looking, creating something thats your own u know it inside out

what an amazing car, subtle mods FTW, looks mental

421 Cammed 172
I think there's a 2.0l in there now.

The original GTi install was never that messy. Not even with all the work he's had done either i wouldn't have thought!