ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

480 turbo in a clio advice needed.

clio turbo
I was thinking of putting it into a rsi, like you say every thing is in there ready to go.. Prob is finding one cheap enuf...

clio turbo
This aux water pump that pumps water around the turbo etc when the engine is switched off, is it needed.
I've heard a few people have removed there complety where others have kept it in place and working. I've already removed mine and the wires from the loom - Is it ok to do this aslong as i allow the engine to cool down before switching it off?

Cheers

MGM

Clio 172
yes. it's a nice idea, but apparently is not the most efficient & you don't need it if you're happy to cool it down properly.

clio turbo
well i was thinking that if it was needed then i would just run it on my own timer, i can make a small timer to run a relay on a little circuit board using just basic components but if it's not really needed then I'm cool to just leave it out..

I take it the turbo still needs to be water cooled ?