ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

4d carbon wrap

clio 172 cup
im not debating the fact it looks fake but just wondering if people have used this i mean in a way i imagine the gloss factor making it more tacky than the 3m stuff everyone uses

clio 172 cup
ive edited the attached link as found a listing that has couple pics buyers have sent in and as i feared it looks nothing like theyve made it out to be haha

Civic Type R FN2
Well at vaguely £10 per metre for the larger sizes they sell I wouldn't bet my life on it being that great. But that's talking about wrapping your car in it. It would probably stay on for a week and the slightest bit of sunshine would make it fall off. But maybe for smaller bits of trim it could look alright.

Bottom line is you get what you pay for

I have used this on my rear door cards.

8420687551_1225df9b8c_c.jpg

Not too shiny and looks okay.

Breaking 172 NV676
I have used this with mixed results. It is by no means as shiny as it shows on the car. I had a sheet of carbon and put it next to this and it probably is the best imitation I have seen.

However, it doesn't seem to wrap very well. It looked great when my mirrors were first wrapped but it is seeming to get worse by the day. I am not sure if this is down to the weather being baltic though. They were wrapped correctly, using the cleaning process and heat cured so shouldnt have gone bad...... I have some more so am going to see how re-doing them will fair.