ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

5-a-Side Football - Surrey Area

172DD Cup
1.Ollie
2.Budgie
3.Tom
4.Kris

thread hijack... tom, if you send through that paypal invoice today i can pick those items up from you tomorrow

Focus ST170
Im in this week, no Nathan but pos Grant..

1. Ollie
2. Budgie
3. Tom
4. Kris
5. Dave
6. John
7. Grant S(pos)

See you at 9!

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Fair enough Dave. I thought we were paying a bit more to cover the costs of less people.

I think we need a regular 10 people and then maybe do a block booking, everyone pays upfront so less chance of pansy excuses. Should discuss this when Nick's back in the country ;)

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Fair enough Dave. I thought we were paying a bit more to cover the costs of less people.

Generally, that does happen, but there is the odd week where 6 people turn up & i only get £18, this isnt the end of the world as other times, more people turn up & it evens out.

What does grate my bones though is people playing football & not paying for it. I dont mind an IOU from some people, as they'll pay me back in some other way, s3xual favours, parts, mechanical work, etc, but please dont take the p1ss.

To be frank, i'm slightly fed up bank rolling it.

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Fair point TBH. I think the way to do it is you get the entire cost from everyone at the START and those who don't pay (or get subbed) don't play (means im gonna have to sort my s**t out and it means Tom will be missing for months ;)).

So are we playing this week or doing a list for next week?

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
I think we should do a list for next week, although im still well up for meeting up after work tomorrow, sorting a few bits out with clio at Mike's, then going to the pub for dinner ;)

As such, next Tuesday 26th April, 9-10pm:

1. Vish
2. Dave
3. Ollie

B

BigMan

April 26th....
1. Vish
2. Dave
3. Ollie
4. BigMan

Hello all,
I agree with Dave, it is not fair for him to cough up week in and week out. Also has anyone got any suggestions of playing out doors, as that hall getting very warm.

I'll prob just go to the gym tonight, but be happy to meet you later for a cheeky drink. Anyone know what pub you guys are heading towards? Sir_Dave, if you are at Mike's I would have a sneaky suspicion you'll be heading to the Crown in Chertsey... keep me posted :)

Focus ST170
Hey all, if this is on tmrw then im bringing a new player with me and pos some old ones..

1. Vish
2. Dave
3. Ollie
4. BigMan
5. Nick
6. Tom
7. Brian
8. John
9. Capes (Antony)
10. Grant (maybe)
11. Nathan (maybe)

K see you there..
J

172DD Cup
much nearer for me :) although having just got up from my desk i am reminded of the fact i twisted my knee a couple of days ago. will see how it goes, will turn up if i can

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Well its fecking freezing compared to the what it was like at the weekend so i can't imagine it was going to be unbearable indoors this evening but i guess you needed an excuse for not booking eh Dave? ;)

7pm is cool

172DD Cup
woop woop! i've only been once and i'm in both photos :cool:
i'll be along once the season is over i think (couple of games left)

Focus ST170
OK I could'nt make last week but im in this week with my mate Capes, and i'll try and bring Grant and Naith.. Is it still on this week the 3rd?
J