ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

5-a-Side Football - Surrey Area

A ANIMAL
Really sorry guys but i'm going to have to bail :(

I've busted my ankle playing tonight :( , proper gutted as i was looking forward to running rings round you lot.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader

I've busted my ankle playing tonight :( , proper gutted as i was looking forward to running rings round you lot.

Ah bugger - sorry to hear that!!

I assume that means Robbos is out as well then ....

So the list so far:

1. couzens
2. alant1000
3. Nick172Cup
4. Budgie
5. Ollie1982
6. Robbos/Budgie's mate
7. JJS1979
8. Jamesstone
9. Vish
10. Tom@JMS
11. _Nero_[/quote]

I suggest turning up at 8.30 ish. Also can someone bring a football lol....

Presumably they'll have bibs there we can borrow?

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup

I've busted my ankle playing tonight :( , proper gutted as i was looking forward to running rings round you lot

Your just afraid some one with no football know-how was gonna hand your arse to you wearing a pair of timberlands ;) lol, I'm sure the'll be a next time geezer, rest up ;)

Gonna head to sports and soccer ( home land of staines clothing ;) ) to get kitted up, what foot wear should we be wearing? normal trainers?

James

330Ci (Fail)Sport
I've only got velco trainers that I want to ruin playing football but they'll keep coming loose, so think I might have to go and get some cheap astros.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Dave, are we always going to play indoors?

I was only getting astros as I was assuming we'd end up playing on astro pitches at some point.

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
If EVERYONE turns up then we are good for 5-a-side....yes TOM that means YOU have to turn up!

Dave i'll be round by about 6.30 and i vote you drive us there. My 106 just won't cut it.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader

I was only getting astros as I was assuming we'd end up playing on astro pitches at some point.

Not sure tbh, depends how this one goes & whats available i guess ...

If EVERYONE turns up then we are good for 5-a-side....yes TOM that means YOU have to turn up!

Dave i'll be round by about 6.30 and i vote you drive us there. My 106 just won't cut it.

Sounds fine to me, golf = practical family bus anyways ;)

Tonight - I'm out. It appears I've caught swine flu :dead:

Tamiflu sickness FTL.

FAIL.

Luckily for me, i assumed the standard CS drop out rate of 30% for meets would apply & have made sure that some additional backup footballers are available ...

What footie shirt to wear...

Old skool Fulham top
New skool Fulham top
A Barcelona top

Out of the people that are wearing footie shirt what team shirt are you wearing? Might be easier to colour coordinate as indoor with mutilcolours can get well confusing!

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
What footie shirt to wear...

Old skool Fulham top
New skool Fulham top
A Barcelona top

Out of the people that are wearing footie shirt what team shirt are you wearing? Might be easier to colour coordinate as indoor with mutilcolours can get well confusing!

I dont even own a footie shirt lol :eek:

Re: multi-colouring etc, they have bibs we can borrow to make the different teams out ... along with a ball if no one brings one along.

Last edited:
  Saab 93 Aero Wagon
You watch...Tom's flatmate will turn up...Tom won't.;)

I'll be wearing an Arsenal shirt with Henry on the back so i hope there isn't anyone Irish playing otherwise i definitely will need shin pads.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Sir_Dave said:

Not sure tbh, depends how this one goes & whats available i guess ...

Oh yeah. Gone with some old trainers for how then.

Found my shin pads too, don't know how dirty you lot are going to be lol