ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

5 turbo what's it worth

What a good clean 5 turbo worth theses days ? I'm going to see one today but there r very few in Northern Ireland so it's hard for me go know what it's worth

I'm told it's very clean 109k on it

5 GTT & Orb'd Trophy
Way too many variables to give a price tbh and also is the market in NI different to the rest of the UK? But if it is a very good condition, unmolested, rust free(ish) example you could be looking at about 2.5-3k

Way too many variables to give a price tbh and also is the market in NI different to the rest of the UK? But if it is a very good condition, unmolested, rust free(ish) example you could be looking at about 2.5-3k

There's so few hear its hard go know lol , it's up for 2.6k I'm told its rust free ph2 full mot , going at 1 to see it , thanks for ur help

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
I really want one, but a decent one is 4k+ imo. By that i mean no rot, clean and original.

RB 182 cup
They rot out! Not sure how much salt Ireland has on the roads, but i would imagine it will be similar.
They are old now, milage means very little.

If its rot free, paint works in great shape, interior is clean and there are no knocks, funny noises or smoke from the engine you could well be talking £4000+

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
My friend is selling his tungsten grey for £4500

He has bought an illiad blue 255 clio v6 so surplus to requirements!

His turbo he has spent a fortune on!!

5 GTT & Orb'd Trophy
That's not quite true, Blunty is selling his for3k there is a lovely black one for sale on RTOC for £3k

Though you would have to offer a lot more for this 15k example ;)
4039429349_c8a428f9e2_b.jpg
[/URL] Renault 5 GT Turbo by julzatthepub, on Flickr[/IMG]

225 Cup & Williams
Sold this around a year and a half ago for £1100. It was completely standard and needed a little body work and I mean a little. I was gutted to see it go.

qyjady5a.jpg

yquzu9ab.jpg

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Prices are starting to go up and up now with the 1k bargains long gone!!!!

​what put you off then? What colour was it?

In the add it said the car was immaculate , when I pulled up I could see cracks in the body kit , dents all up the door and 1/4 , a very unsightly looking bonnet vent , also very orange looking around the skirts so I'm sure there was a far amount of rust under there , disappointing

Nimbus 197
From what me and my brother learnt from his one, they hide rust very well. Front bumper mounts rot away, behind the skirts, inner sills, rear window underneath the rubbers and inside the rear arches. Most of that we only found when we started taking it apart.