ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

50,000 miles update

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
My car has just got to 50k miles
So I thought I'd give it a new addition with fk rear lights and ktec stealth exhaust which is going to be fitted at weekend so pics and video to follow but while you wait here are the Fks

deqe7e3y.jpg

ujy4a9ap.jpg

u8y9uqad.jpg

u2yjy2e5.jpg

Comments on the lights guys :)

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
They where at a good price :) so I figured why not.
I'm not gonna get big of the standard lights yet.
Cheers anyways :)

You've ruined your car with the fk's IMO. Such a lovely example of a non sport, always liked your project. Personally I'd sell them on and be glad you took them off.

All IMO ofcourse :)

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Car looks brilliant as usual but i'm with some of the above, not a fan personally. Much prefer it with the standard MK2 rears.

MK2 PH2 1.2
Where did you find the FK lights for decent money?
Everywhere I look someone wants a arm and a leg!
They look awesome mate

GW RS200
FK's work on some Clio's, would look better with clear bulbs rather than blue.. But I love your car, always have!

Best pic I could get :(
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372886154.022775.jpg

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
Some lad lives near me was selling them both so I asked so me a deal for both and ill have them.

Cheers guys :D

Low and Slow 1.4 16v
You know my opinion, love them! I still havent found my standard ones to lamin-x. Need that done before FCS!

Renault Clio MK4 RS
Just looks awesome mate. Can i ask where you got them indicator bulbs from? Im wanting some for mine!