ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

50/50 Connoisseur Paste Wax from Carwashnwax

al

ST on the way...
A tin of this arrived from David today and the results speak for themselves :D

Really easy on and off too.

PICT0018.jpg

PICT0017.jpg

PICT0020.jpg

PICT0022.jpg

PICT0032.jpg

PICT0045.jpg

PICT0054.jpg

PICT0051.jpg

PICT0055.jpg

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Looks as good as any black car i've seen that Al . Really good job there mate :)

RARE Unmolested Corsa sxi
is that the only stuff u used to get that amazing shine?? if so i want some

al

ST on the way...
MrMark said:
is that the only stuff u used to get that amazing shine?? if so i want some

Not quite ;)

I've applied "Chemical Guys EZ Creme Glaze With Acrylic Shine" all over by PC a couple of weeks ago and topped it with some CG mseal by PC and applied the wax on top of that today :)

RB 182
al said:
Certainly beats the P21s and XXX for looks :D
I've not tried P21s yet but I found the XXX brings the flake out in the paint better than the others but the 50/50 makes the paint look wetter.

RARE Unmolested Corsa sxi
al said:
Not quite ;)

I've applied "Chemical Guys EZ Creme Glaze With Acrylic Shine" all over by PC a couple of weeks ago and topped it with some CG mseal by PC and applied the wax on top of that today :)

too much effort for me. i thought i came across the miracle product. oh well......

al

ST on the way...
P21s brings the flake out nicely and gives a deep finish, but the 50/50 is a lot deeper :)

The XXX seemed s bit tough to remove.

Yes should be very easy on easy off ,if any of the range are difficult to remove its because too much product is being used ,less is best:cool:

Every connoisseur needs this in their collection .....lol

The feedback so far has been great and one of the DW members won best seat at the trax event last week ,after using the 50/50 wax

ST
R9DCG said:
Every connoisseur needs this in their collection .....lol

The feedback so far has been great and one of the DW members won best seat at the trax event last week ,after using the 50/50 wax

You been reading the dictionary again mate?? :rasp:

Yip indeed i have ,whilst flying past you earlier this evening,was that a dogging car park you were pulled up at?:eek:

ST
Well it has been known mate...

Mind you theres that one just at the farm road nearer your patch...IIRC you took pics of the 6 there a few weeks ago ;)