ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

50000mAh Power Bank Charger

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
50000mah FLOL! If you get 15-20k youll be doing well.
I have a couple of different variety's of these and there mega handy. some are s**t though.

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
currently ive had 4x full charges off the battery pack and there is still some juice left in it.

will try and get another charge from it tomorrow but as im away Friday I need it charged.

charges were from 30% phone battery life to 100%

not bad for £16

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
???

I was tempted to destroy a usb cable and do some proper measurements with a multi meter.

Polo + Micra
what is the capacity of the item your charging i guessed at 2000mAh ish and 4 30-100% charges would of used roughly 7000mAh of capacity

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
just got my 5th full charge from the power pack, this one was from 25% to 100%

um ive got a xperia Z, not sure what battery its got. around 2000-2500 probably

found some internal pics of the power pack online today, got 8 batteries in it and probably kicking out around 20-25amps according to the guy who did the test.

but if you were to put your own 4amp ones in you would get 32amps.

Polo + Micra
i'm guessing they are 18650 li-ion cells about the biggest you can get is a genuine 3000mAh

i want to try and knock up a decent charging dock for those batteries using a cheap RC li-po charger

Thanks all. I've gone with a well reviewed RAVpower one from Amazon at 10400, although was tempted by the solar one.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
If that really is 50AH then put 3 in series so its 50AH at 15V instead of at 5v and it would make an awesome leisure battery for a campervan, lol

Edit: Looked more closely they are saying the internal 3.7battery is rated at 50AH, so by the time its converted to 5V which isnt 100% efficient you'd obviously get less than 74% of that figure anyway (ie less by whatever the inefficiency is)

So, probably just over half that figure IF it really is a 50AH 3.7 volt internal battery in the first place.

Last edited:

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
some general searching on the web suggests its mroe 20 than 50

but for the £16 i paid for it, im very happy

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
I bought one of these for going away to a festival over the weekend there.

Charged my phone every day (Friday-Monday) as well as when I got there on the Thursday. Most charges were from below 20% to around 90%, and it also fully charged one of my mates phones too one day.

Works out about 6 charges, 5 of them being full and 1 being a partial charge. Still has charge left in it too. Happy with that result for only £15 tbh!

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
i put this power bank in my bike bag and run a long usb cable to the handle bars where my phone is and its keeps my phone fully charged whilst i have the screen on and sat nav running for 5 hours. after 5 hours my phone is fully charge and the power bank still has plenty of juice left in it.

i did 3 days at we are fstvl a few months back, again came away with a fulyl charged phone and still juice left in the pwoer bank

its fooking awesome for the price