ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

50mm springs problem! help!

low and smooth 1.poo
I have lowered my clio on jamex 50mm springs all round.. the back has settled great and the tyres are sitting nice in the arches.. the front on the other hand is the problem.

it is sitting alot higher, so it just looks like the back is lowered. i thought 50mm all round should mean the cars lowered equally all round. The springs were brand new when bought, and have had them on a couple of months now.

they are on standard shocks too.

any suggestions?

Cheers

Chris

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I have lowered my clio on jamex 50mm springs all round.. the back has settled great and the tyres are sitting nice in the arches.. the front on the other hand is the problem.

it is sitting alot higher, so it just looks like the back is lowered. i thought 50mm all round should mean the cars lowered equally all round. The springs were brand new when bought, and have had them on a couple of months now.

they are on standard shocks too.

any suggestions?

Cheers

Chris

There's your problem.

low and smooth 1.poo
al get some pics tonight.. and aye fair enough but at the end of the day they shud still sit level? is it something to do with the shocks?

You might aswell just ignore the given figures, go off pictures and peoples opinion..
Will always need lower on front than rear to get it level.

low and smooth 1.poo
yeaa i see wot u mean. the backs nice and low its just the front thats high. i just didn't no whether it might have been because they're on standard shocks. I will get sum pics later so you can see for yourselves.