ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

:)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Cheers kids! Looks bonnie! :)

Local company cleaned up the KW's and replaced the plastic platform as i threaded it, also needed new top mounts so, was worth doing at the same time.

Titanium 182
Ali what the hell do you do for a job!

When I bought Justin's old 182 3 years ago you had the wee then, now you have it still along with a BMW.

One has to be either a pimp or drug dealer lol

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
It's the longest i've had a car. I said y'day to stoddie and Darren, it's a cnut of a car, i want to sell it for something else, but i can't and it's value to me is worth more than is "actually" is...If you follow my drift.

My job's nowt special. I just like my cars! - People have different priorities i guess.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It's a special car!

Did you ever have the black thin front splitter Ali?

I always thought they looked really good.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
It's a special car!

Did you ever have the black thin front splitter Ali?

I always thought they looked really good.

yes and no. I bought one, realised it was a cheapo piece of ply wood and sold it on, I think they look terrible. Like really terrible. The car was stable at 170mph indicated on the autobahn so, i don't see where the arguement for instablity comes in.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
yes and no. I bought one, realised it was a cheapo piece of ply wood and sold it on, I think they look terrible. Like really terrible. The car was stable at 170mph indicated on the autobahn so, i don't see where the arguement for instablity comes in.

Ahem...

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
It fell off and took a chunk of bumper + my undertray with it... i want a refund ;)

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Monopoly money would be more use tbh.. you scots don't half get mardy when you refuse to accept it down here!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Cheers man, You'll be back! ;) Sooner than you think! Got to wait till the 9th to pick it up!!! Mum did the shopping in it this morning! She didn't have the xenon's on tho...FCUK SAKE!

430,911,M3,Exige,Wes
LOOKS WICKED! I just bought that steering wheel for my clio this morning!

and bought ph1 gearknob few weeks back!

great to see pics.

thanks for sharing :)

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Cheers man, You'll be back! ;) Sooner than you think! Got to wait till the 9th to pick it up!!! Mum did the shopping in it this morning! She didn't have the xenon's on tho...FCUK SAKE!

Pics of you're mum?

Vee dub

What was she thinkin! lol

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
LOOKS WICKED! I just bought that steering wheel for my clio this morning!

and bought ph1 gearknob few weeks back!

great to see pics.

thanks for sharing :)

Cheers mate. It's a great cheap mod. Watch the Airbag resistors, i snapped the 1st set...

Pics of you're mum?

Plenty.

What was she thinkin! lol

I know! Shocking chat! She was hating it tho, Came back to it and folk were out looking in the back. Old man didn't even put the covers back on!!! PMSL! (I don't even drive it with the covers off!)

"It's a bit loud she says!" Brilliant.