ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

54 clios and 2 meganes in chester at roots and shoots ;)

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
there we go some1s got the gist of this thread lol

and got it from ebay, search Vtec this and theres 2 diff styles about 3 quid i think

frozen white clio172
must admit u sounded like a rally car as well lol theres a great fly by shot of ur 172 :)

thats what i like to hear :) i really want to see this vid now, i did see the chappy with the camera so i dropped it down and nailed it nearly hittin the limiter as i past :cool:

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
thats what i like to hear :) i really want to see this vid now, i did see the chappy with the camera so i dropped it down and nailed it nearly hittin the limiter as i past :cool:

yep deffo heard u on the clip i watched lol rally car sound indeed :)

frozen white clio172
yep deffo heard u on the clip i watched lol rally car sound indeed :)

aaaarrrrr i'm like a kid a christmas here i need to see this clip well the whole days filming, i was thinking k-tec but i think i'll 300+ on something else, any ideas???

Clio 182
Was there also.
Your car does sound good Jonny. But your Hazard lights made me laugh.
Am looking forward to seeing the vid also but was beside another clio along that bit so fear i may be out of view.

frozen white clio172
Was there also.
Your car does sound good Jonny. But your Hazard lights made me laugh.
Am looking forward to seeing the vid also but was beside another clio along that bit so fear i may be out of view.

cheers rich!! :D bloody hazard lights i went out earlier put the fuse back in an guess what they still wont turn off haha its gotta be the switch?? i timed it just right with my drive by! cant wait to see it either

Clio 1.4 1999
you wont get cut out mate you attended like the rest of us whether u were first out or last you'll be on it

one thing i noticed about your car when i was following it to the horseshoe pass is that one tailight is darker than the other

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Don't worry guys if there a prob or u don't like what u see on the vid then there's always the next meet the camera dude said he wants to come along to all the meets because it was fun shootin us guys flyin past lol

rstuned 182ff bg
lol, snap ,spent hours cleaning the clio,
wen i did get back home and looked at the car,
i laughed coz it looked like i'd been in the wrc,
greatfun though coming from roots 'n' shoots
nailed it all the way to oulton park,
think we were the 1st 15 - 20 or so to get there 1st,

:cool:.

jaytekracing ph1 v6
spotted a few clio's on my trip down to my local garden centre(drove from worcester :D) ,then got lost on my way home and somehow ended up at oulton park,i think there maybe something wrong with my vee or was that road going up to oulton park well slippy :D
cant wait to spot a few more
jay

Last edited:
  172 cup RS2 - 330ci
spotted a few clio's on my trip down to my local garden centre ,then got lost on my way home and somehow ended up at oulton park,i think there maybe something wrong with my vee or was that road going up to oulton park well slippy :D
cant wait to spot a few more
jay

Yes that road was really bad, was like ice!! Lucky no one had a crash!!

172 cup RS2 - 330ci
Great first meet, met some top people, cant wait till the next one!!! Top thanks to Ash & co for organising it. P.S. The 5 which met in McDonalds, you might one to visit the horseshoe pass, get some practice in for next time ;)

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
Great first meet, met some top people, cant wait till the next one!!! Top thanks to Ash & co for organising it. P.S. The 5 which met in McDonalds, you might one to visit the horseshoe pass, get some practice in for next time ;)

I went back today while it was dry, had a great drive

rb182 cup
at least i caught you up by the pavillion...see you again at the next meet

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Remember guys it's not a race but it did look like a rally ;) hahaha

Sideways vee's always make me smile I rele was waitin for some1 to start goin round on the grass at oulton lmao

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
O my god how did I miss this?????/

Thread

Tanks to everyone that came hope you all had a ace day i know I did even the few side ways bits. I need some more brave pills for next time we have a meet when it rains.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Ye, the turning into the lane upto Oulton Park? All over the place i was, thought summet was up with the car lol

I don't think it was your car mate I think it was the road or there was something on it mine was all over the place too.

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
I don't think it was your car mate I think it was the road or there was something on it mine was all over the place too.

thanks for a great day ash, my first meet and definitely not my last :) p.s. i was all over the place on that corner too haha :D