ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

54 reg Black V6 in ulverston

S2 106 GTI
millom, lol so you the other day when i was coming back from barrow, down the bypass. I have see that v6 going around broughton too. Are you James Crayston mate? cos jenna's bf is my mate

APR LCR225
Thinking about it mate, i think ive seen your car a couple of months back at the apollo in barrow! yellow calipers? Dad mentioned before hed seen you and thought it was me at first!

APR LCR225
oops, was 2 quick then! Yeah, i remember, was on weekend? Yeah, i knw him. And yeah, i knw jenna! Theres another cup from millom isnt there with stripes?

S2 106 GTI
Yeah thats me! Yeah before when i so the v6 i looked and he looked at me then we both slowed down and looked again lol where abouts do you live?

I'm in ulverston most weekends. See you used to have a 106 rallye my mates got a 306 rallye white one

S2 106 GTI
oops, was 2 quick then! Yeah, i remember, was on weekend? Yeah, i knw him. And yeah, i knw jenna! Theres another cup from millom isnt there with stripes?

yeah he is seeing my sister! lol so there are two cup sat my house!

APR LCR225
Lol! Its a small world mate! picked james up last weekend and saw his rallye! Yeah i had a s1, you probs saw it around. I live up the next right turning after the garden center heading towards foxfield, first house up!

APR LCR225

yeah he is seeing my sister! lol so there are two cup sat my house!

Haha, bloody hell! He was infront of me the day i picked mine up! Gave me the indicators when he turned upto broughton!

S2 106 GTI
Probs seen it going round, Your dad had a little accident in his didn't he? with chris hull in it? My mate chopper (306 rally) goes biking with all of them lot

APR LCR225
Yeah he did, drifted it into the wall on an s bend in the pissin rain goin out of broughton! lol! not serious though, just a front bumper really, all sorted now!

Chris Hull lives ther other side of the garden center!

Do you know another lad with a cup from satterthwaite area?

APR LCR225
Im usually in barrow because my gf lives on rampside mate, usually around and about all over at weekends though. Will keep an eye out for you! Good to finally meet someone local with an rs! :)

S2 106 GTI
Yeah he did, drifted it into the wall on an s bend in the pissin rain goin out of broughton! lol! not serious though, just a front bumper really, all sorted now!

Chris Hull lives ther other side of the garden center!

Do you know another lad with a cup from satterthwaite area?

satterthwaite area? I only know of mine, the other from millom Ryan, and another in dalton

APR LCR225
Got mine from mill brow mate in dalton in january! its mint! Ill just put these pics up for now, got to take some decent ones at weekend but these will do for now! A couple of mine, one of the vee and one of my old rallye:)

Last edited:
  APR LCR225
lol, im gettin ur posts all randomly!:S Yeah, theres another up there, but hes a total t**t, knocked the mirror off my work van n did a runner after nearly hitting me head on. Young lad whos mates with my sisters friend, idiot. The other i know of may be the dalton one, is it quite low with a magnex oval?

S2 106 GTI
yeah i have seen you rallye going around, around broughton. was it standard when you got it? and what have you done to it?

S2 106 GTI
lol, im gettin ur posts all randomly!:S Yeah, theres another up there, but hes a total t**t, knocked the mirror off my work van n did a runner after nearly hitting me head on. Young lad whos mates with my sisters friend, idiot. The other i know of may be the dalton one, is it quite low with a magnex oval?

yeah come to think about it i have seen one going around barrow/ulv young lad, doesn't look old enough to drive! yeah that other from dalton, magnex oval, its been cammed i think or the last owner/mate of my car said,

APR LCR225
Will be a while ago now, sold it late last year! Clio was standard yes, it now has a mongoose full ss exhaust, bmc cda, group n reflash and eibach proline springs.. Am interested in your mods, made a big difference over the standard car?

S2 106 GTI
Will be a while ago now, sold it late last year! Clio was standard yes, it now has a mongoose full ss exhaust, bmc cda, group n reflash and eibach proline springs.. Am interested in your mods, made a big difference over the standard car?

who told you I have mods?? ;)

...................yes big difference!!!!

APR LCR225
Yeah, i thought he was a small girl when i saw him first!lol! He said he was going to 'beat me up' if i reported him!hah! Yeah, looks nice, sits quite low, small plate on front too if iirc.. Come to think of it, theres another standard looking one around barrow, an older bloke who always waves to me! Theyr like arseholes! evryones got one!

APR LCR225

who told you I have mods?? ;)

...................yes big difference!!!!

Lol! I read ur post the other day about the yozzasport!:rasp: Will have to take me for a spin! Nt entirely sure where to go next, was thinking about the 4-2-1 with the ktec cat.. bloody costly tho:S

APR LCR225
Whats the exact spec of yours then mate?mods etc?

Do you work nights btw? Just remembered iv seen a cup often in mornings at about 7.45 heading towards millom wearing yellow badges?? was that you? Id be in a silver catering partnership van heading to kendal...

Anyways, im off bed nw pal, good to speak to ya! Cya soon.:)

APR LCR225
182 turbo, where are you in cumbria? How much power is that running?!:eek: Have to book a passenger ride!;)

FF 182 TURBO
182 turbo, where are you in cumbria? How much power is that running?!:eek: Have to book a passenger ride!;)

Alrite mate!! im from grange-over-sands!! car is running 309bhp 285ft/lbs torque that was last time it was rolling roaded. Im running more boost and more fuel pressure now so i expect its around 320-330bhp lol I will have to have a trip to the rollers again :)

APR LCR225

Alrite mate!! im from grange-over-sands!! car is running 309bhp 285ft/lbs torque that was last time it was rolling roaded. Im running more boost and more fuel pressure now so i expect its around 320-330bhp lol I will have to have a trip to the rollers again :)

Crikey mate, that sounds impressive! think i have seen you when i was in grange supplies driving out a while back, looks standard apart from some pretty large tails!lol! Well done for doing something different!:D