ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

55k 02 plate 172 cup in blue how much??

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
i paid £6488 for my cup last July then swapped it for a scooby then sold the scooby for £3500..

Epic loss imo!!

No money in cups what so ever just now

Astra van,Mk1 nova

tell me about it:eek: been keeping a eye out on ebay etc and there struggling to reach 3k, shame as there nice cars:dapprove: oh and gaz while your here where did you get your back lights for your old cup?:cool:

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
i never kept them on for long tbh.. never been 1 for mods like that liked them @ the time tho!!

just been scooting around on Parker's out of personal interest; they suggest an '02 with average miles (60k) is worth £4245 - private sale, good condition

M2 Competition

tell me about it:eek: been keeping a eye out on ebay etc and there struggling to reach 3k, shame as there nice cars:dapprove: oh and gaz while your here where did you get your back lights for your old cup?:cool:

How do the prices on ebay (where people generally know they'll fetch less and look for a cheap and quick sale as need to get rid in a hurry) reflect how much a car is worth?

172 cup
I'd say between £4k - £4.5k based on the fact that I think I'd only get £5.5k for mine which is 53 reg with on 36k on the clock. Was gonna sell it but I changed my mind yesterday, partly because of the rubbish money 2nd hand cars are fetching at the minute.

If you're looking to buy, why not try to find a bit more cash and go for a lower mileage one whilst prices are so low? Will pay off in the long run I would have thought.

I'd say between £4k - £4.5k based on the fact that I think I'd only get £5.5k for mine which is 53 reg with on 36k on the clock. Was gonna sell it but I changed my mind yesterday, partly because of the rubbish money 2nd hand cars are fetching at the minute.

If you're looking to buy, why not try to find a bit more cash and go for a lower mileage one whilst prices are so low? Will pay off in the long run I would have thought.

your car would not fetch £5.5k...it was stolen and recovered...(vehicle is on the police national computer)...

its worth £3.5 tops...

3k is silly money; the going rate was about 6k one year ago. what does Parkers suggest now-a-days?

the parkers "guide"...is just a guide...

a car is only worth what somebody is willing to pay for it...

obviously, but both buyers and sellers work from such.

a seller would be daft to accept much less than a current guide price and this model isn't going to command a premium (as some cars do). there'll come a time when they do - but that'll be once they're worth next to nothing and is years and years off.

unrelatedly, i reckon mine's lost 25% of its value in the last year - guide value was £6.0 last June, now £4.5. don't know how much of that is down to the current market but it's still poor! as said, now would seem a good time to buy

the parkers "guide"...is just a guide...

a car is only worth what somebody is willing to pay for it...

obviously, but both buyers and sellers work from such.

a seller would be daft to accept much less than a current guide price and this model isn't going to command a premium (as some cars do). there'll come a time when they do - but that'll be once they're worth next to nothing and is years and years off.

unrelatedly, i reckon mine's lost 25% of its value in the last year - guide value was £6.0 last June, now £4.5. don't know how much of that is down to the current market but it's still poor! as said, now would seem a good time to buy

nope...a seller wouldn't be daft to accept such an offer...*hypothetically speaking*...if a seller was selling his car for £6,000 but was offered £4,000 by everybody who came to view it...he would accept the offer of £4,000, as it would make common sense...

i take your point but if people were consistently offering a third less than a guide price, there's something wrong.

back to the model in question, they've depreciated impressively enough over the last year without having to factor in the odd offers that some people will make.

Black Gold with cup packs
i'd say £4500! Depending on condition ect!
But if it is on the police register your bollocksed!
£3000 would be more realistic

clio sport 172, 2002
55k 02 plate 172 cup in blue how much??

how much u lot reckon this is worth ?

hi

i just picked a black one up, full history, 55,500miles, but does need to new tyres and maybe new discs and pads, but every thing else, PERFECT, ;) like new,

he wanted £4400, but got it for £4000

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I wouldn't take any less than £4.5k depends if cambelts etc have been done though.

Insignia for sale
Sold mine a month ago for 3700.
52 plate with 45k, all the belts done, partial service history and a Cat D. If its Cat D stick it up for about 3900 and see how you go.