ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

5G rollout

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
How much internet speed do we actually need.?

One of the big advantages is 5G supports massive connection numbers.

Have you ever been to the Footy or at a festival? Somewhere we exceptional numbers of people are all in once place for a short time.
You've got loads of bars of signal on your phone but can't connect to the internet??
Thats because everyone else is doing the same and the local station is flooded.

5G can support all those people and more.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Just got a text from EE today about this coming out... couldn't care less to be honest. Heard iPhone 2020+ will have it so I guess I'll get involved when I get my new phone in 2022 :p

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
I do hope so, but are there any experiments / independent tests that prove it haha?

Why?
If people are stupid enough to believe it to begin with then they're not about to listen to some Scientist telling them it's all b****cks.

It's the same with all the complete spastics that think the immunisation jabs give you autism, people that thick shouldn't be allowed to breed.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
(Not my pic)

5G in London, on a moving train
FFD70145-F379-495F-BE39-3ACF41ED93AD.jpeg

Why?
If people are stupid enough to believe it to begin with then they're not about to listen to some Scientist telling them it's all b****cks.

It's the same with all the complete spastics that think the immunisation jabs give you autism, people that thick shouldn't be allowed to breed.
Are we still using the word 'spastic'?