ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

6 Disc changer

clio 182 black /gold
Hi is there away of removing the cartarage? Mine has stuck and it will not eject. It keeps on making a noise but does not work. As anyone any ideas how to eject it?

kic

former 1.2 16v, now corsa
this may seem stupid but i had the exact same problem, but it was just the wire to the HU wasn't in correct OOOPS!!

Ex-172 owner. Now a Mini!
Hi is there away of removing the cartarage? Mine has stuck and it will not eject. It keeps on making a noise but does not work. As anyone any ideas how to eject it?

Mine did this once, it was plugged in properly etc. It sounds odd but just press the eject button continuously while gently pressing the top of the changer in various places.

I did this and all of a sudden it ejected as though a mechanical part had got caught somehow. Worth a go at least!

ibiza cupra
my mom had one in her old rover that woulnt eject so when sold it she took it out and i smashed it to pieces to get her cds back. that worked