ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

6 hours! Till she is back!

Lunar Mk1 & Flamer
Pick my car up this evening, after cambelt slipped!

3 weeks driving a cav, been doing my nut in!

i cant wait!

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
Oh owch, nasty. I bet you will be grinning like a cheshire cat once you have her back, I know I would be. Will you be taking her for a nice long drive too?

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
I think it needs a trip to the nurburgring this weekend to run it in ;)

Lunar Mk1 & Flamer
She is going to have a nice short burst this evening then, tomorrow the new bits are going to be fitted, time to **** it up.

Nerburgring would be class, funds say otherwise!

4 hours 42mins

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
I know exactly how you feel. A day felt like a week when my car was in having it's new suspension fitted. I had an extreme urge to drive it, and I wanted to do it NOW, not in a few hours. It's weird though because she can sit in the drive for days without me touching her, but as soon as she has to go to the garage I want to drive her. I can't imagine what I would be like if I had to wait a couple of weeks or so like you have. I'd probably be pulling my hair out I think. lol

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
You really are torturing youself counting down those minutes. Would it not be better to find something to do that will fill the time and therefore make it feel like it's going quicker? Even going out in the Cav for a drive would be better than just sitting there waiting, wouldn't it? I think that's what I'd do, otherwise knowing me I'd be on the phone to the garage to see if I could get it back any quicker. Find something to do!

its ready now!
Iam at work though!

3 hours 12 mins

oh man - just knowing its ready and you cant run out of that door! i bet somethigng goes wrong and one of the mechanics realises he has been fixing a peugot all this time and got it wrong lol (wouldnt surprise me for a stupid 14 year old renault mechainc monkey)

LY V6 with Recaros
Ohh, bet you can't wait, I know the feeling when you're waiting to get your car back, but you'll have great fun when you get back in it! :)

This guy seriously needs some luck with this car.

I think since I've known him every car he's had has been a dog.