ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

6 x 9 ’s

Seat Leon FR

http://www.allyourbass.co.uk/images/RSW3691011.jpg

RSX36910
6"×9" 2-WAY CAR SPEAKER
P.P INJECTION CONE RUBBER EDGE
20 OZ MAGNET
VOICE COIL(AL)1"
1.5" TWEETER
900 WATTS MAX
IMPEDANCE:4/8 OHM

anyone know if they sell these speakers in 3 or 4 way? and not in the box? or are those speakers good enough (i would take them out the box and put them on the parcel shelf)

i dont know what im on about when it comes to speakers!!!

Dont know about Clio Authentique but my Dynamique came with 4 speakers as standard. Ive just bought a sub and amp instead of 6" x 9" and am LOVING that improvement. Might be worth investing in that rather than looking about for these. Also... I recommend the Fusion sub, amp, box and wires from Halfords for £250!

Seat Leon FR

i was gonna get a sub and amp after. wanted to wire these speakers up to the amp. only really looking at those cos they are cheap and (i think) look good!!!!

My 6x9s are 3 way listening to the same model only 2 way in halfords, you can really hear the difference, 3 way give a better sound.

I have some Pioneer ones, 330w max that im selling, highest off i have had so far is £35 inc delivery, beat that and tehy are almost gauarenteed yours

They are 3 way, absoloute mint cindition, look exactly like the day i broufht them, i brought them a year ago from Halfords for almost £100.

They are black, with the logo on silver, and a few bits on the front of the speaker in silver

if u gonna have speakers on shelf get 7x10s! these clio people dont like 6x9s and 7x10s but my system is one of the best around hear so i must b doin summat different lol!

Having 6x9 and a sub will be counter productive!!! they will work against each other! Wheres BamBam when you need him!

Quote: Originally posted by Pete_172 on 20 May 2004

Having 6x9 and a sub will be counter productive!!! they will work against each other! Wheres BamBam when you need him!
this is what i have been told but having actually got 6*9s and a sub there hasnt been any problems, distortion etc so im quite happy with it

Polo + Micra

i killed a pair of jbl 6x9s in my old clio cos my subs were pushing them past there excursion limit when there was no power to them:D

Seat Leon FR

so could i have a 4 channel amp with 2 6x9s (1 on each channel) and the other 2 channels bridged onto a sub? is that the right way to go about wiring it up???

A slow one :-(

Dont bother with 6*9s ask anyone on Talkaudio.com

They interfer with the bass! Drag the sound stage well back and for the money your better of spending the money on another area of the audio system. Like getting a descent sub enclosure!

Yeah that would be the best way to set your amp up but please please dont go for the 6*9s! They are the last resort to a sub!