ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

60mm springs for clio 182???

60mm don't exist for the rs range, afraid you'll need coilovers for that sort of drop.

Clio 182 Cup
what drop can i go just on springs? i need to save up 4 coilovers but want to drop it now. just waitin 4 car to come back from garage. now on 3rd gearbox

Clio 182 Cup
cheers. also stupid questin what is the best fuel to run my car on. ive been usin shell v power and tesco 99.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Apex will loower nicely but bad reports on here for them..... Eibach Sportlines are the most rated springs on CS

V-Power only for my car if I can hep it :)

Clio 182 Cup
v-power is what i try and use. does any1 know where can i see any pics of a silver 182 with a 40mm drop???? just to get an idea of what it will look like
cheers

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Search Function??

Try just typing Apex in the media section

Da

Less
I doubt you'll get anywhere near a 40mm drop on a 182 with just springs.

I have Eibach sportlines and it drops around 15mm maximum.

Clio 182 Cup
i think im goin to order the apex 40mm. also with mine bein a cup does it mean that its a bit lower anyway??

Da

Less
Yes but only about 5mm difference, just means it wont sit as low as stated on the Apex springs.

b/g 182, meg tourer
apex would prob get you the lowest apart from custom springs. i would get coilovers if you are wanting to go -60mm tbh. ride quality is bad on anything lower than sportlines.

182kev

40mm drop on apex and they are nowhere as bad as most on here make out tbh,s**t pics and not silver but they give a rough idea for you

012.jpg

172 Cup
Here's mine -40mm on apex. Pictures taken on the day of fitment so they have settled down & it's a tad lower now...... :)

fbnew5.jpg

fbnew4.jpg

fbnew2.jpg

Martin.