ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

6months on.....:)

Megane dci 130
Iv seen it on coils :). Its literally a figers width from the ground! :)

de16d97d.jpg

f17db323.jpg

both fogs are tinted but the passenger side has flaked off:p both still there!

H&R for the adapters and its a PH1 megane splitter!

i do hope your not planning on making a replica of mine in silver!? haha :rasp:

Ah ok, i did wander.

Na, don't worry i won't copy your car mate.
The advantage you have is the porka rims in good nick are rare as f**k and go for silly money as i found out when i was looking for the when i had my 6n2 Polo Gti.:S

Whats next ?

ph3 dci100 172 rep
cheers for those pics sean :D

it sure is low :p

not sure whats next reli tbh quite fancy a stealth system:)

Camber on the front wheels looks horrible in those 2 pics up there! Apart from that it's nice!

Never above 25mpg
Preferred the D90s in chrome!! And need some more stretch on the tyres! Other than that is looking fine :)

TrackCar & F30 330d
Looks soooooooo much better with the porker wheels on, I'm one of my fav euro clios :)

And now with the coilovers on it looks even better.

ph3 dci100 172 rep
Camber on the front wheels looks horrible in those 2 pics up there! Apart from that it's nice!

aren't you the guys that slated me when i first put the D90's on cos it wasn't smooth enough low enough or have enough camber to pull them off??lol

cheers for all the comments guys!

and the D90's were never chrome they were diamond cut and the finish was horrid as the lacquer was pitted and cracked to f**k!

it does have a lot of camber on the front purely because at the time i couldn't be bothered to set it up to a certain amount and i knew i'd need a bit of camber on the front to tuck the wheels in the arches so i just maxed it out on the coilovers so i knew it'd be the same on both side!

however it doesn't have that much anymore!

slammed172: you can take some pics of it if you like mate :)

im also having a shoot with performance french car mag soon ;)

sam

ph3 dci100 172 rep
Preferred the D90s in chrome!! And need some more stretch on the tyres! Other than that is looking fine :)

cant really get any more stretch on a 7j without going for 165/40 nankangs and im not running 165s on my 172 cos beleive it or not its my daily and i do still give it some s**t sometimes :p
im quite happy with the look and the amount of grip my 195/40 toyo's provide me!

its not all about stretch tbh!stretch is cool but too much can look ott and can make the car skip and wallow around the smallest corner!

i had 195/40s on my old 9j keskins and lets just say that was fun round corners :S haha

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
love that, cant think of anything i would change to be honest! :)

aren't you the guys that slated me when i first put the D90's on cos it wasn't smooth enough low enough or have enough camber to pull them off??lol

lol I wouldn't say slated, I said IMO it needed more work to pull off the wheels and a few people over reacted and started slavering on about Euro styling. This is the work I was talking about, suits the wheels now, even though they're different.

More neg camber on the rears and a bit less on the fronts and it's spot on ;)

Static Low
doesnt look that low. the sport has a pretty deep front bumper.. but from the side/underneath.. looks like theres plenty of clearance.

nice car though. as ive said before

nice ride! lovin the recess smoothed. use a bolt and nut with a washer behind to attach a small bike plate to the front square mesh grill and it will look sweet

what wheels you ridin? they make the car!

Z4
Very nice mate!

Haven't read many/any of the comments but I'd say take the stickers off as they ruin an overwise very clean/uncluttered/symetrical car!

Black mirrors could suit well too.

Wheels look ace