ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

6th time a charm....

Poopensharten

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Afternoon, lads!

Bought me a Phase 1 in pearl black today!

It was cheap, very cheap lol. Just a thread to keep the next owner happy :smile:

Its done 147k and its unbelievably tight! Belts done three years ago and a service history that could choke a sperm whale.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Flol! Knew I recognised that reg!

Black really does suit them! Needs springs and Red wheels!

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
I'm sure that steering wheel is the one I sold to Steve years ago from my old flamer

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Took ages to find my old thread and that's not the same f**king wheel! The one I had was all one colour. @yeecup I now assume you meant out the silver one?
That looks like a rsi wheel, leather as standard rather than that weird stuff they're normally made of.

225 Cup & Williams
I'm sure that steering wheel is the one I sold to Steve years ago from my old flamer

It is mate yeah.

I swapped the wheel Witt Dave for an all black retrimmed one then I bought the wheel that's fitted into Danny's off Dave when I first bought the car.

Looks alright that Danny boy!:up:

Ps, don't listen to Kev, unless you want it to look like the A Team van!😂

FF Racing Blue 182
Christ, that looks clean inside danny. Cant recall the last time i seen a black one.

Car that is.......