ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

7:38 at Nurburgring

Cue

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #274
seems very stable at high speeds - breeds confidence.

C

clvs2222

^^ no it really wouldnt. only thing it would beat it at is fuel economy

Cue

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #274
In afight over top trumps, economy and possibly luggage space might be your only chances of victory.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
^ on a really tight road it would.
No, no, no, no, no.

Your really showing your lack of knowledge if your actually coming out the that statement.

A transit van can take the hairpin at Monaco faster than an F1 car apparently, so taking the tightness of a track to extremes (maybe like the Haynes sprint track), yes, a Cup would have one in the twisties.

That's the truth.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Mark, that's an extreme example! 99% of circumstances a GTR will destroy a 172/182/Trophy. It laps close to the Enzo at bedford.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Like the F430? Got that saved on my ipod, for when people question my pink car!

Renault Clio 172 Ph2
both my directors at work have ordered one for delivery next year (july and september)

That timeing is a slight con though - check where the start the stop watch, and then stop it! the laps actually in the 7.40s! typical cheating japs. if they did the extra part of straight, it wouldnt have cracked the 997 turbos time!