ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

73 Celica (4AG 1.6 20V on ITB)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
We owe nothing on either of our cars and have higher priorities than financing a new car for me, unfortunately.

I run my own business and she's saving for a mortgage (I already have a property that I rent out in Cheshire).

I love being free from debt, too. Besides my mortgage, I have nothing. Nada. Zip.

I'm not even sure why you asked or why I answered though.

How's your Sister's Cooper S?

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250/RS5/A500/F150
We owe nothing on either of our cars and have higher priorities than financing a new car for me, unfortunately.

I run my own business and she's saving for a mortgage (I already have a property that I rent out in Cheshire).

I love being free from debt, too. Besides my mortgage, I have nothing. Nada. Zip.

I'm not even sure why you asked or why I answered though.

How's your Sister's Cooper S?

I didn't want your life story.

I was talking about chopping in your 182 and getting something jap because you seem to love them so much, I didn't mention finance at all or was that your way of trying to be funny? Small man syndrome much?