ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

750MC - Clio 182 Series - Race Footage

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Was this from there to?

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1405677164603.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1405677164603.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 217
What happened to George's Martin?

His linkage wasn't lined up perfect I don't think.

So he hit 2nd instead of 4th. He had the exact same problem last month. On the video footage he's clearly struggling to hit 4th and then after a few failed attempts he gets 2nd by accident..

clio 200 F4Rt
Its my first season of racing, after a decade of track days.

This year its just a series, so trophies for 1st-3rd on the day. I believe next year it will be a full on championship with 2 extra meetings (4 races) and a points system.

Each race is 13 minutes plus one lap.

For me personally, I am loving it. Each race is a great learning experience. The paddock is full of really friendly guys. The racing seems pretty close as well. And the actual buzz of racing is like nothing I have ever experienced in all the track days and Ring trips I have done.

Sounds great, I too am in my first season of racing, in the Tricolore Trophy.

So, you have 2 races per meeting on the same day and also a Qual session? Do you share grid with the BMW Compact guys?

I read through the bumpf but couldn't find race formats! The championship will be interesting...will the race entry fees go up?

clio 200 F4Rt
15 mins practice/qualifying in the morning, then 2 races. Most are on the single day, but a couple have been split over 2 days. Depending on your poin of iew that's either a good thing or a bad!

We have our own grids. Approx 20 cars are signed up for the series. With a good turn out at most rounds so far.

Seems to be a good mix of amatuers and more seasoned racers. So its nice to mix it up with both!

No word of fee's going up. The 750MC is built upon 'affordable' racing. So hopefully there wont be much, if any change.