ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

787B Restoration

Rebuild prior to the 2011 Le Mans outing. As you can see this was filmed with no expense spared and the rebuild was done in a state of the art, operating theatre clean workshop. :clown:

Last edited by a moderator:

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
interesting to see that its a 2 piece e shaft! well it looks like it they way they hammer it together, which i always was told it was a 1 piece!

joke is that is a full stripdown and rebuild of the engine in that clip! shows how easy and quick (relatively) a rotary rebuild is... bearing in mind most of them are only half the work of that lol and i kinda expected it to be a dowled block.... meaning it has bolts that run the entire length of the block which you then tighten down like head bolts....

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Just shows you that with the right spanners and brains you dont need all this arty farty workshop s**t.

I bet they could have done the same job in a farmers field...