ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

9 F7R Turbo at RTC end of season meet.

R5 gtt, R27 F1 team
some recent pics of my 9 F7R Turbo at the Renault Tuning Club (NL) end of the season meet.

p1050756e.jpg

IMG_2261.jpg

ARZ_1809.jpg

imageich.jpg

for all pictures watch:
http://www.renault-tuning.com/viewtopic.php?p=2325673#2325673

R5 gtt, R27 F1 team
lol, engine is just back in with it's mods, nothing to be done over winter as i'm on a working "holiday" :p

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Bring it over. Ill meet you half way :p

you at FCS next year? Ill make a point to gone and look for it

R5 gtt, R27 F1 team
I'm not sure mate, bit expensive for such a short trip.

But i'll think it over :) if i do i'll be certain to let you know.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Nice one. I'm sure a trip across Europe isn't beyond my capabilities so I may pop over anyway :p

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Tbh I wouldn't travel all that way for fcs, it's ok as a cheap way onto a cool track and there are a few nice cars. But a lot of tacky crap and idiots too.

R5 gtt, R27 F1 team
been to FCS last year for the first time, however it wasn't only the meet i did it for. also the night before/after with the dutch guys, eating at beefeater together :)

however that was with the DCI which makes it a LOT more payable!

R5 gtt, R27 F1 team
Thank you Jaff! Always them guys, appreciate the fact i've build a 2.0 turbo into a 9 but start wining about a bit of rust (on a Renault for christ sake :p )