ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

90 Mile Run Out In Derbyshire Dales! PICS

1.6 16v
We went on a drive though the derbyshire dales today. Was a great run out!!

Here are the 10 best pics of the day!

151SMALL.jpg

166SMALL.jpg

161SMALL.jpg

165SMALL.jpg

156SMALL.jpg

150SMALL.jpg

158SMALL.jpg

160SMALL-1.jpg

153SMALL.gif

169SMALL.gif

Car was nice and clean before went out now its ditched because of the hail and rain we went through! English Weather lol.

172 Exclusive... For Sale
Car looks really nice, scenery is beautiful to, roads look good. Thats the smartest looking nonsport Clio i've seen...

Chocolate Bar™
looks tidy! not much for the sunstrip or the plates but apart from that very nice car :)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
really nice, i think it needs side skirts though, at the minute it reminds me of jimmy hill??!!

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Looks good, though how can you be bothered cleaning the wheels?! I cleaned My supert's yesterday for the first time and they are a pain in the ass!

1.6 16v
EvilJohn said:
Looks good, though how can you be bothered cleaning the wheels?! I cleaned My supert's yesterday for the first time and they are a pain in the ass!

Its a total pain in the ass matey, they get so dirty too iam always cleaning them!!

RB 182
What make are the alloys n what size? Is that a dynamique 1.4/6? btw just wondering. Looks mint