ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

96 16v renault alarm

i read in the user manual for my car that when you use the central locking(lock the car from the outside) the warning lights should flash or somthing, but nothing happenes for me, also i was told by someone that their friends 16v locked the doors when you start the engine. do either of these things happen for anyone here?

i have a standard renault alarm and C/L

thanks alot

bye

doors dont lock nope and under the bonnet there is a switch that turns the alarm off so try turning that to see it your alram has actually been turned off! ive read in the renault manual though that if you use that key you have to have the car running/driving for 2 hours for the settings to activate?

standard valver alarms are sh*te anyway mate, if i were you id upgrade.

I have asked this before of those who slate them but nobody seems to ba able to say why they are apparently no good, one thing is that they arent very loud thats for sure.