ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

98k miles on an 'x' ph quick, FSH

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
what do you think, too much etc?
really like the car but high mileage, and 4 years older than my current car...

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Probably get a better answer in Clio discussion I'd have thought. We're all mad in here.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
o s**t, forgot about that, can a mod move please?

(i posted about a ZS fiesta a sec ago....)

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
what about gearbox, clutch etc?
looks good from the pics but...

its at a dealer for £3k, in black, looks mint to be fair!

ST
what about gearbox, clutch etc?
looks good from the pics but...

its at a dealer for £3k, in black, looks mint to be fair!

£2500 i'd say..

If its in a stealer they will probably give you a 12 month warranty with it..

If you can get a 12 month parts and labour warranty then happy days.

Take it for a test drive, make sure it pulls well through all the gears, that the clutch is smooth and does not judder.

tiTTy & SV650
can only look at it and drive it, might have been driven by a knob and had a new clutch at 40k for all you know. Wear and tear items are more imminent you'd think, has it got a stainless exhaust? Engine mount problems, any worn driveshafts / bushes, bent links have a good look over it and a good test drive.

Engines are good for that sorta mileage with ease, interior quite shappy with that mileage or has it been looked after?

Yes, registration transfer will be in progress next week so no reason to hang on.

Selling it locally though, will be devalued on here.

Yes, registration transfer will be in progress next week so no reason to hang on.

Selling it locally though, will be devalued on here.

Ah the old Cliosport rule of thumb if it's a valver or willy double what it's actually worth or a 1*2 take at least a 3rd of what it's worth off. This place has ruined the second hand value of mk2's IMO.