ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

993 Turbo Detail

Saved it as a favourite. It was there at their open day as well Highlander.

Mate's dad has just bought a C2 993 with 40k on the clock. Fingers crossed I'll be able to do a similar write up soon!

A fair chunk of money, Dan, but probably not quite the 5K price tag recently featured in the press.

But not far off...

edit; this is an educated guess by the way, so I may be totally out. More going off quotes on the R8 and friend's father's collections.

Do they have multiple cars at a time?

1k was my thoughts, but even then can't that much profit in it all when you take out 5days wages/rent/taxes/insurance etc etc.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Yeah I think the NE ultra detail was 1.2k.

They bare the best in the business.

I always love a read at their write ups on DW.

Hmmm, I had more in mind Ali?

But to echo Kev, I actually wait for their threads on DW/audisport!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Audi A4 AVANT 1.9TDi
Love that. I didnt catch that first time round as I don't make many appearances on DW anymore.. I have an identical 993 on the cards in my area that I think is in even worst condition than the above! Will be a lovely transformation and I can't wait!

PolishedBliss had an open day recently which I'd have loved to have gone too. Shame it's ~6 hours away.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It was the day after my hols aswell or I would have made the trip.

Jim I find it funny that you're not on DW. Talent doesn't need to advertise itself I suppose. :)

Thanks for taking the time to post on here. :)

Z4
I just spent a few hours cleaning the bmw and that totally pisses on my parade lol!

Serious skills, it looks brand new, impressed.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Do they have multiple cars at a time?

1k was my thoughts, but even then can't that much profit in it all when you take out 5days wages/rent/taxes/insurance etc etc.

Y'ish! They have taken on another pro, but they don't have room to do more than 1 car at a time. They have 2 units but the other is for products and trade.

And i agree. @ 1k +/- and 5 days of seriously hard work...It doesn't justify the money imo....

I was about to add about the I4Detailing-esque supplies business as well. But still can't make a mint. But talk about being happy at your job (for the first 10 minutes of lining the supercar up)!!