ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

9th July- North Yorkshire, Whitby Run

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
DSC00146.gif

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
Blue4Ever said:
lol, class, although make sure she does better next time, I mean where's the nipple!?!

Sorry were not that lucky, only person who probably would have was andre ;)

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
Cant believe how many pics you took when you were lost.
we were all sat waiting for you and you were posing in some town centre, typical.

I gotta say this was prolly the best meet so far, it took a while to get going, but when i did the driving was mint.

me and josh found even better roads on the way home and we raged untill he got scared.
turns out the brake pedal in my passenger footwell is about as good as PUX's brake pedal.
ha ha ha (in joke!)

im away this week so ill sort a video out and upload it when i get back. so heres a little teaser to keep you all entertained.

www.harrymanback.com/videos/whitbyteaser.wmv
9mb.

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
^^"me and josh found even better roads on the way home and we raged untill he got scared.^^
turns out the brake pedal in my passenger footwell is about as good as PUX's brake pedal.
ha ha ha (in joke!)"

VLoL

www.renparts.co.uk
Yeh really good meet...
Nice pic emma lol ;)
Yeh dave was scaring me shitless on some of those roads.
some comedy smoke blowing manouvers from Pux the old oil burner ;)

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
Not bad pics for a phone are they ;)

Love the clip dave, can't wait to see the full version ;)

al

ST on the way...
joshydee said:
Yeh really good meet...
Nice pic emma lol ;)
Yeh dave was scaring me sh*tless on some of those roads.
some comedy smoke blowing manouvers from Pux the old oil burner ;)

PMSL!! I thought Daves driving was careful and responsible? :S

We didn't really go behind PUX all day till on the way back, and then you could taste the oil :rasp:

al

ST on the way...
Nice vid Dave, can't wait to see the full version.

Not too sure how mine came out yet, was readward all day! :S

al

ST on the way...
I can't beleive that the legendary roads of the North Yorkshire moors have been overshadowed by Emma's breasts!! lol

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
i didnt even see them, or get a hug for that matter unlike josh!!

im sat in my car outside someones house borrowing thier internet and its going really really slow!!! so i cant get the video uploaded.

to keep you all chomping at the bit i have uploaded a 7mb video of the rubbish josh filmed, i chopped it up and tried to make it look arty. he had it on fullzoom, no wonder he gave up after about 3 minutes trying to keep it steady.

go to manbacks place

al

ST on the way...
Harry_manback said:
i didnt even see them, or get a hug for that matter unlike josh!!

im sat in my car outside someones house borrowing thier internet and its going really really slow!!! so i cant get the video uploaded.

to keep you all chomping at the bit i have uploaded a 7mb video of the rubbish josh filmed, i chopped it up and tried to make it look arty. he had it on fullzoom, no wonder he gave up after about 3 minutes trying to keep it steady.

go to manbacks place

Should have stuck around, they we're worth seeing ;)

PMSL!! So thats why my internet's not working!! lol

Bless him, he does try REALLY hard!! :rasp:

Still gotta see what mine's gonna be like, through the rear window :S