ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A bit like odd socks...

172 cup
Is the way I'd describe my Cup at the minute. I quite like it :)

43ed46c2.jpg

cb451989.jpg

2fc3a2ed.jpg

7eddc3d8.jpg

New exhaust fitted last week, which is a great upgrade from my Ktech :)
8d90b998.jpg

My mates little'un was dying to take it for a spin but his feet don't reach the pedals :(
44de99e5.jpg

I was just starting to clean it as It began raining so just iPhone pics for the minute, see if the sub gets out later for some proper ones.

172 cup
It's a yozzasport.

I love the wheel to, I don't know how I coped for so long with the standard one though I do feel guilty holding it when my hands are dirty ha.

172 Cup
Ahh right i didnt even relise they made a stealth system :eek:. Haha, i need that wheel in my life like!

Any future plans for the cup?

172 cup
It's always getting money spent on it, it's pointless planning I usually just impulsively buy lol. It's probably gonna be with me another year after what I've spent on it the last few months.

The new TD wheels are incoming next month so i will have a full set instead of odd wheels and tires :) and im still yet to fit my new seats, which may never come round tbh.