ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A bit of F1 197 info?

Black 182
Sold my Gordini 182 recently and looking at getting an F1 edition 197 (My 182 was stripped and bare, so this is the sensible idea :eek: )

Obviously im only looking at F1s with Recaros.... But was just wondering what features come with the F1 as standard and what are optional extras?

Stuff like push button start?

Also, any new problems to look for when buying a 197?

Any help is appreciated.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Standard is plaque, Recaros ,Cup Chassis, Anthricite alloys & broken gearbox,

Options to have-
Xenon or projector lights.
Climate.

S

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
You can get a regular 197 with recaros and cup chassis. I don't see the fuss with the f1's myself

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
They are a good car.

Its just this site that has a downer on it as its very MK2 based. Mines fine, 45k, recaros perfect condition, gearbox fine. MPG is the same as a Type R, go figure.

Black 182
7FB106C6-97C7-4738-A250-B0F303D2DB7E-295-00000023EBE9C9DD_zps34f5acbf.jpg

​Well that settled it.

Black 182
Thanks, well happy with it.

Recaro seats, 4 week old SPAX RSX (need raising slightly), Piper catback, near mint paintwork, 85k miles (which is low, most are up and over 100k!) and the lad gave me some brand new rear camber arms and heko wind deflectors and came with FSH.

​Can't complain.