ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

a blue one... last friday in stockport..

was probs between 12-1:30 ish am towards centre of stockport... i think..

dont remember if it was a 172 or a 182, was to pissed to remember hehe..

was in my mates red 206 behind you for a few mins...

anyone on here?

olliee said:
was probs between 12-1:30 ish am towards centre of stockport... i think..

dont remember if it was a 172 or a 182, was to pissed to remember hehe..

was in my mates red 206 behind you for a few mins...

anyone on here?

not me .....too north for me :dead:

olliee said:
:D:D:D:D

it best be someone off here!!!

so far all the peoples ive spotted aint been on here!!!

theres 3 others that live within 1 min of each other, n none on here ;x

and loads of others!!

spot loads in the west mids , most of them not of here :eek:

RenaultSport clio 182
It wasn't me, but mine is blue and i'm often near Heaton Moor, and stockport if i get the short straw.

172cup
May have been me... i was up that way picking up a truck. Mate in passenger seat... scottish plates... 172 cup with looouudd exhaust in mottram way?

taylor said:
u were drinking in stockport! Shame on you . its a flee pit

nope had been all around the shite wholes in manchester, stalybridge, ashton, n a few places in town... but it got to 12:30 and we decided to go for a cruise all around. Thats why we we're in stockport :) :)

d.brown said:
May have been me... i was up that way picking up a truck. Mate in passenger seat... scottish plates... 172 cup with looouudd exhaust in mottram way?

erm.. ived lived in manchester for 15 years and im still s**t at knowing area's lol...

was near the trainstation in centerish of stockport. didnt really notice the exhaust as 1. i was wrecked, and 2. wouldnt have been able to hear much over over ours, lol :X

we were in this if u can try think back....lol....

carvo3.png

Sold the sport :(
Nope wasnt me either - actually no one has spotted me in stockport yet which is a bit lame really :(

CLS, RS MEG
Nope wasnt me either - actually no one has spotted me in stockport yet which is a bit lame really :(

I drove past a blue Mk2 172 last weekend on Offerton Road, near dan bank. Presume that was you??? Can't remember what time it was.

Sold the sport :(
Fraid not, rarely get up that neck of the woods - normally i'm flying around the heatons, usually off to play golf :)