ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A Bollock For a V6

Damn, that car is so fit. Got the brochure from renault for the 255 bhp one (I think its 255)

and to be fair, I would sacrifice a gonad for one of those!

Who else would?

[Edited by VTR_MATT on 07 June 2004 at 2:15pm]

Mr2 Roadster

I need to get me an insurance quote on a MKI while Im still living at home!

Lee

BMW M2C

Do we know the implications of having just one ball? Id like to make it an educated decision. :p

One ball wud probably mean u speak like Boy George and jizz just about enough to fill a thimble, but I can think of more ADVANTAGES for a V6 than disadvantages of losing a berry!

Clio v6

Getting MK1 shouldnt be too much of a strain on your wallet.

Renault Clio V6
3.0 24V Renaultsport (230bhp) 3d 2002/51

Average mileage: 20,000 miles

Original Price £ 25960

Dealer Retail £ 14580

Private Good £ 12905

Private Poor £ 10515

Trade £ 11590

wow! I have never seen a RHD MK1 for much less than £15500 thats road worthy lol. (maybe an extra high mileage one is lower) Not sure what Disney books uve been reading to get them prices lol. Trade books are BS, all the past cars I have sold have been sold well above trade value.

If you find one thats good for £12905 you are a genius. ;)

Quote: Originally posted by James on 07 June 2004

Getting MK1 shouldnt be too much of a strain on your wallet.

Renault Clio V6
3.0 24V Renaultsport (230bhp) 3d 2002/51

Average mileage: 20,000 miles

Original Price £ 25960

Dealer Retail £ 14580

Private Good £ 12905

Private Poor £ 10515

Trade £ 11590
Parkers?

Pah.. they know nothing about this kind of car.

They have Williams down as silly prices.. and no way could you get one in "A1" for that kind of money.

Mr2 Roadster

What with the market being full of them now due to the easy avalibility of the Mk II this sounds about fair to me.

Yep, and a Enzo Ferrari should be about £25000 too in parkers, haha. Im sure u can find one cheap for me! please! :p

Mk2 V6, MK1 Track Sl#g

does this come with insurance aswell as a full tank of petrol for the sacrifice of a gonad????