ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A CAF too far? @>@

Sunflower & Golf Mk6 BMT
What you make of this cold air feed? LOL @ the endless pursuit for cold air ! :D

P1010426.jpg

P1010427.jpg

Sunflower & Golf Mk6 BMT
Its like, why would you do that?? Why not just take it from th bottom grill or fog light? lol

if it had a flat silver trumpet instead of that massive red thing and some silver ducting i think it might look pretty good

How hes done it tho makes it look a dogs dinner.

Sunflower & Golf Mk6 BMT
has nobody noticed the bottle of what I can only assume is oil, nicely secured next to the ECU? LOL

You guys dont miss a thing do you? Ye he had a little oil bottle which has a little tube in it. It looked like it was coming from the gear box or something.

And ye no fuel rail guard either! Ther quite important as they suppose to protect your injectors etc in the event of a crash.

Then why not replace the original headlight unit assembly :S

Cup racer spec ones have the CAF built into them.

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Seems like a smart thing to do, however due to it pointing down, im sure water would get into that tube dead easily. Along with flies etc so maybe a bad idea.

Not to cool about the idea of the oil in the engine however.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

aye, then you could swap the headlight for trackdays/daytime runs etc

i guess finding a genuine racer headlight is the trouble. :(

172 Cup
His fog lights are missing too. I bet he's tried every possible option and this must be what he finds best lol. The only bulb he's left there is for the indicator. You never know he might have got a spare headlight from a scrappy.

RenaultSport 172.
Overkill tho on a daily driver IMO.
track spec then maybe yeah, where'd you'd just blank off the lights...then fit one possibley...but like that its a no for me....looks gash IMO

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
it looks better than half the stuff people do on here

i'd do it to mine for the summer if i had a spare headlight!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
The longer the CAF pipe, then the shitter the quality of air becomes when it gets to the filter.

So the shorter the CAF, the better air it can suck in.

10/10 for effort to that man.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
lol! Lad was at cadwell...I thought it was on TB's as the noise was immense! Guy from citren i think

mini cooper (RIP 172)

aye, then you could swap the headlight for trackdays/daytime runs etc

i guess finding a genuine racer headlight is the trouble. :(

like the guy below says, its a track only car;) totally striped, so its a great idea:D

Im sure thats cit-rens 'cup' car, i.e track car, so not used on the road.

yep it is