ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A Classic mini adventure!

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Went out to get a few quick pics of my friends mini which he recently finished restoring,he has done all the work himself. Not sure on full engine specs but its running around 105bhp. The thing is a full on gokart, and the noise from the gearbox is crazy aswell.

He is hoping to get it detailed very soon, but at the minute all wants to do is drive it. So apoligies for it being abit dirty, if it bothers you that much! :approve:

5361073087_6764eac64e_z.jpg

5361673032_8f550ecea7_z.jpg

5361666240_842a0dca88_z.jpg

5361658144_35e2f6167b_z.jpg

5361038415_079302be3c_z.jpg

5361033621_b390e77b64_z.jpg

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Superb.I had an old cooper s back in the day.Would have loved that kind of power in one...

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Yea i couldn't imagine how quick they must be .... 105bhp in this ones feels mad nevermind 180ish lol

Megane GT
Ive got a mate that does mini conversions, but I really like this one. Looks like the Mr Bean mini :) Im sure itll be really great when everything has been finely tuned!

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
I will get the full engine specs tonight when I see him. He is struggling with a little misfire atm which he is looking at today, he is hopefully going to get it on some rollers in the next few weeks and make some final tweaks.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Looks awesome! I'd love one.

A mate of mine's project was done in exactly the same colour scheme, running a vauxhall 'redtop' engine, ITB's ect...quick!

n501560360_721818_8049.jpg

:approve:

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
^^ Thats looks sick! I do love the colour. I think its perfect for a mini imo! That or british racing green.

What power is the above running?

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I believe it was around 210BHP ATF mate, this was a good few years back now, mind. Was a fantastic car!

e91 330d/type r mini
very nice, sometimes wish id kept mine a nice simple a series instead of opting for the vtec conversion.
still canot decide on my exterior colour scheme yet

MK2 FRS/Mini Type R
very nice, sometimes wish id kept mine a nice simple a series instead of opting for the vtec conversion.
still canot decide on my exterior colour scheme yet

You won't when you get on the loud pedal! :-D

Lovely example of a mini in the OP by the way....