ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A clean williams....

Clio 182
Seems to be a rare site round here these days...After a whole day of cleaning (It needed it after the goodwood 'carpark' /fitting refurb'd wheels and changing to 172 cup springs, some pics of the williams...

Pics514.jpg

Pics509.jpg

Pics515.jpg

Pics517.jpg

Pics519.jpg

Pics526.jpg

Pics528.jpg

Pics527.jpg

Pics537.jpg

Pics544.jpg

New numberplates to follow then its up for sale.... :(

Richyy182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG Clio 182 FF
awesome cars - i love the seats my mate used to let me drive his - such good fun cars

Clio 182
Fred, Lepson's did the refurb, nice people and top service!

Mileage is on 97k, history is immense on it tho, was originally won by an accountant of a Renault race team...

A4 Avant
I've never been a fan of Williams Clios. That was has chnaged my mind though! I'd possibley swap my 172 for it!

Hyundai i40
ive never been a big fan either but i seen my mates one other day sat on the drive it was well sexy!!!!!!!!!!! i want.........NOW!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Really nice! and a phase1 so the lightest of the bunch! Nice one, done a good job there mate

Clio 182
very nice i want it!

Could you own a Standard willy dude? lol, within a few days it'll be stripped to the bone and camm'd, lol. This one does have racelogic traction control tho, thinking of taking it off and putting it on the hybrid...