ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A**CUP, Glasgow

Banana
Seen you tonight on Berryknowes road, gave you a flash. I think you saw (heard) me just as I was giving it beans up the hill. Do you work in Braehead? I've seen your car there a few times.

S2000
Is it A172 CUP? I doubt it as the spotted was in glasgow and you only have two ** in the blanked bit. Anyway, if it is A172 CUP it belongs to a mate of a mate of mine, lives in Edinburgh, up costorphine way iirc.

Banana
Is it A172 CUP? I doubt it as the spotted was in glasgow and you only have two ** in the blanked bit. Anyway, if it is A172 CUP it belongs to a mate of a mate of mine, lives in Edinburgh, up costorphine way iirc.

Na it is a two digit number that rhymes with "Delve"!

Exige S1 + Honda S1
i saw a blue A17 cup in greenock, wel im sure it was a17, may have been 12.

Dont think he saw me though

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Seen you tonight on Berryknowes road, gave you a flash. I think you saw (heard) me just as I was giving it beans up the hill. Do you work in Braehead? I've seen your car there a few times.

wer is berryknowes rd??

dont think the owner is on this site am sure chauster has posted about him before..

clio 182 FF

wer is berryknowes rd??

dont think the owner is on this site am sure chauster has posted about him before..

nope not me i didn't post anything about it
anyway how im still not been spotted by anyone apart from gazmar1