ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

a different sort of CUP

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed

That car was advertised before and the ad was posted on here for £15,000 I mean, WTF??? Are these taking super class A drugs?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

12k is stupid! let alone 15k!

tbh all the cars on that page are overpriced by a lot, why would you buy a 182 from either of those dealers for 12k when you can get dealers down to around 10.5k for a pre-reg one with about 10 miles on it?!

--chris

where can ya get pre reg ones with 10 miles on for £10.5 i want one. just sold my year old one for £10000 with 11500 miles on and a year old.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

When i was looking around about 4 months ago, i looked at buying new again. Went into Renault Warrington and they had 4 in stock with 11.5k stickers on. The salesman said if i signed that weekend i could have the car for 10.5k and have a choice of two colours and they even offered me the Gordini stripes at no extra cost.:eek:

In the end i saved some wedge and bought my Mk1 172 and im going to NY in two weeks with the remaining cash.:D