ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

low mileage 172 cup on autotrader

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
mine has 50k and I'm second owner. Isn't a cup but I didn't pay that much.

Thinking about it now, is probably about right, maybe a bit high to get knocked down.

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  Seat Leon
looks better than dtms though less worn inside and theirs is 5500,id pay 3800 max

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
yep is a nice looked but I cant deal with the interior in the cups. Makes the car look so much older than a standard 172

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  Seat Leon
wonder if that was an optional extra i got the cup brochure in front of me and there were lots of extras i never heard of

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  Seat Leon
true cant see this in the leaflet,carbon fibre brakes roll cage and buckets were though,reference the cup seats yes they are poverty spec but i like that in mine it feels like an 80s old school hatch just raw,ive had a 172 and 182 cup i like most but its had the most problems

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
For that price you'd think they'd change the plates to nice clean ones not with faded, screwed buttons! Also the residue on the front splitter shouldn't really be there, along with a dirty engine bay.

They're clearly going for the "wow" factor with the price and style of pics but why miss something like that off!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Cio 172 Cup,Porsche
Mine was 31500 miles, 2 owners, but little history, when I bought it last year for a little over a third of that price.

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Very nice, engine bay needs a good tidy up.

I couldnt imagine driving a Clio with 100k plus, this must still feel pretty tight

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
100k clio with suspension/steering refresh would probably drive better than a 35k Clio that hasn't had much done to it.

IMO.