ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

a dirty LY on a friday evening drive

Focus RS + S3
well ive had a really boring evening so went for a lil drive and thought id post some pics up as i rarely ever do. only crappy iphone pictures and im not very creative with a camera as you can see

C+C welcome :)

img0311k.jpg

img0310gx.jpg

img0309xk.jpg

img0307xz.jpg

img0308m.jpg

stopped for a p*ss lol so took a few more

img0335tp.jpg

img0336oe.jpg

img0337bk.jpg

img0340pn.jpg

Wow. Colour looks awesome in the sun.

Probaly the best LY on here imo, sits perfectly on those 182 alloys.

Focus RS + S3
Thanks for the comments, the wheels majorly let the car down and really need a refurb.
I love how forgiving a camera is, the paintwork needs correcting badly too, but its all on my to do list

The road is just the local moors, joys of living in sheep country lol and the other is just a road to a coal quarry (getting more and more welsh themed lol)
And yep down on coilovers

Was thinking about putting the renault F1 team stickers under my side repeaters, but unsure whether itl take the clean look away "/

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Don't touch it mate, it looks bloody perfect.

The colour is awesome, the stance is awesome and all the mods work. Dont touch it

B/G 182 FF
Looks very nice!, some good pics you've got there :), I have roads like that here in North Wales too :p lol

Focus RS + S3
Looking good mate, how's the splitter holding up?

splitter is in quite a state lol, gets hit nearly everyday but nothing a few more screws dont fix

imagetya.jpg

think i may leave the exterior as it is then, thanks for the kind words :)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Perfect, looks spot on with the cupped rims, I personally think anth turinis ruin the look on 182's

RB One Eight Two
Perfect stance, looks mint.

Was thinking about putting the renault F1 team stickers under my side repeaters, but unsure whether itl take the clean look away "/

I think you should, wouldn't take the clean look away, it would just finish it off. Make sure you get the sticker in Anthracite to compliment the wheels ;)

Focus RS + S3
Perfect stance, looks mint.
I think you should, wouldn't take the clean look away, it would just finish it off. Make sure you get the sticker in Anthracite to compliment the wheels ;)

think i may try it, if i dont like it, can always peel off i suppose

Octavia VRS LE
Lovely Pics mate, like i said the other day, leave the exterior, its a very clean and fine example. Just recaros and she will be finished like you said, and a refurb on those alloys of course. how did the job interview go anyway?

Focus RS + S3
yeah good shout, i put a carbon bonnet on it today lol, but then put the standard one back on, yeah refurb definatley and the recaros depend on how long i decide to keep it for